Thread: O2 Vs 3 Vs Meteor. (Advice)

Wink O2 Vs 3 Vs Meteor. (Advice)

Hi ladies and gents, (its not a drunken shameful post tonight)
    Hahaha, I was just wondering has any of the users of this site signed up to one of the above three's broadband dongle, I'm actually contemplating buying one tomorrow, but I actually don't know which one to get, price is not an issue, but its actually speed, and reliability, I need coverage near enough everywhere I go, that means in about 9 months time I don't want to be bringing it back to them and just to say its not working.
    I'm not looking to download, its just really the access to the net I need and I need it to be fast.
    Feedback is much appreciated, even drop me a pm and I will be greatful.

Thanks.
    T_T.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T_Tronic View Post
    Hahaha, I was just wondering has any of the users of this site signed up to one of the above three's broadband dongle, I'm actually contemplating buying one tomorrow, but I actually don't know which one to get, price is not an issue, but its actually speed, and reliability, I need coverage near enough everywhere I go, that means in about 9 months time I don't want to be bringing it back to them and just to say its not working.
    I'm not looking to download, its just really the access to the net I need and I need it to be fast.

Thanks.
    T_T.

vodafone!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (29-01-11)

Reviews

Thanks.
    T_T.
    Haven't tried O2 or Meteor myself Tronic, but like Shirleyy, I'm with Vodafone - and I have to say I haven't had any problems with coverage (in built up areas). I don't know if they are the most competitive pricewise and deals etc.. but I do think they have the best coverage. See what Meteor and O2 customers have to say.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (29-01-11)

Reviews

Thanks.
    T_T.
    Vodafone!!!

I switched all our company phones from vodafone to O2 no comparison vodafone costs a little more but well worth it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (29-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks.
    T_T
    I changed over to 3 a couple of months ago and no problems so far and they are doing some good deals with the new I phone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (29-01-11)

Reviews

i was with O2 for a while and it was not much better than dialup
    changed to 3 a few months back and im very happy with it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (29-01-11)

Reviews

Thanks.
    T_T.
    Heres a simple test if you have the time to do it, I presume you have a mobile phone currently? If this allows to connect to a mobile internet, test that out, if your fone is a 3G phone all the better, it will tell you what your current networks connection is to your local cell proximity, if you have full 3G bars, happy days, get the dongle from your current operator, especially if you are looking for general access, the dongle is HSDPA(mobile broadband speed, much faster than 3G) and the likelyhood is that if your 3G coverage is good, HSDPA should be decent also.
    If you have a mate/roommate on a different network, try the same with him/her, and compare.
    3 do have heavier contracts in some cases vs the other 3 competitors so I would watch that too, sorry for the long reply

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (29-01-11)