Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American idol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Thanks. I didnt know that. Really? Oh and i do the same. Have to stop. Very very sad story. I will google it. Tks
    Nikky,not sure if what i read on youtube is correct,since have read different versions,texting,drinkdriving,rain heavy car aquaplaned lost control into a lamppole,whatever its just a terrible price to pay for a moment of being distracted or a few drinks,especially if there was noone else killed.

Reviews

Thanks. I didnt know that. Really? Oh and i do the same. Have to stop. Very very sad story. I will google it. Tks
    Dont know what you drive Nikky but did you ever hear of "PORSCHE NIKKI",google it!

I've just seen part of the show. IMO it's nowhere near as good without Simon Cowell. I thought Paula Abdul, Simon and Randy were the best judges on it, I don't like the two new ones at all.

If they had Simon, Louis and maybe Katy Perry, I think that would be the best possible list of judges they could have. Maybe Paula or Cheryl, but they can be a bit boring, especially Paul Abdul. I don't trust Katy's judgement though in any way.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 29-01-11 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I've just seen part of the show. IMO it's nowhere near as good without Simon Cowell. I thought Paula Abdul, Simon and Randy were the best judges on it, I don't like the two new ones at all.

If they had Simon, Louis and maybe Katy Perry, I think that would be the best possible list of judges they could have. Maybe Paula or Cheryl, but they can be a bit boring, especially Paul Abdul. I don't trust Katy's judgement though in any way.
    Ah well i tho Simon will be there as well and Cheryl and maybe one more new girl....and Randy. I seen one part... and not really big fan... I love Cheryl and Louis and hare Danii or whats her name!

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Dont know what you drive Nikky but did you ever hear of "PORSCHE NIKKI",google it!
    Nice car Nope. Ok i will google it tks

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Nikky,not sure if what i read on youtube is correct,since have read different versions,texting,drinkdriving,rain heavy car aquaplaned lost control into a lamppole,whatever its just a terrible price to pay for a moment of being distracted or a few drinks,especially if there was noone else killed.
    Ah i see. Okay. I will check that anyway. Still i so sad. And she was so beautiful and is so young. Very sad story. Life is biatch sometimes!
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 29-01-11 at 20:03.

Reviews

Bit of a contradiction there nicegirls. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Bit of a contradiction there nicegirls. Lol.
    No contradiction, she would be there mainly for the eye candy. The personality is also important, Louis and Simon are enough to put through or keep out the acts.

Ah well i tho Simon will be there as well and Cheryl and maybe one more new girl....and Randy. I seen one part... and not really big fan... I love Cheryl and Louis and hare Danii or whats her name!
    Dannii Minogue, Kylie Minogue's inferior sister. I hate her also. Her best music video was alright though:

No contradiction, she would be there mainly for the eye candy. The personality is also important, Louis and Simon are enough to put through or keep out the acts.

Dannii Minogue, Kylie Minogue's inferior sister. I hate her also. Her best music video was alright though:

I wasnt sure with her name Thanks. Yep yep if she dont be sister of K.M. where she will be

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (31-01-11)

Very sad as well.... YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Daryl Markham - Auditions 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

I shouldn't watch this anymore!
    Jesus what a start to the day. Having lost a brother to Cancer this is sucha a sad but uplifting story!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast