Thread: My tour dates in ireland last tour till january 2008

Exclamation My tour dates in ireland last tour till january 2008

Hi there gents of Ireland,
    I have managed to put together a tour this will sadly be my last tour for the year to ireland my tour dates are as follows...
    7th and 8th August Derry/London Derry
    9th and 10th August Letterkenny
    11th and 12th August Sligo
    13th August Mayo
    14th and 15th August Galway
    16th 17th 18th August Cork City
    19th 20th 21st August Limerick
    22nd August Kilkenny
    23rd August till the 3rd September Dublin
    Advance appointments are recommended but are not a must...I will be avalible either by pm or email or on 447816371195 to chat about provisional meetings this week and when in southern ireland my number is 353872758938...looking forward to a funfilled and marvelous time with all you gorgeous gents and dont forget raunchy ofcourse..
    Kisses hUgs and snuggles alyssaxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

I recieved notice today of a pm that was sent regards mayo however when i opened my box i was not able to check it please resend it thanks xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Tour starts Tuesday gents looking forward to great playtimes in Ireland..Last tour till next year and a few surprises in store with a few playmates joining me for duos pm or call for info kisses hugs and snugglesxxxx