Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Kiss 'n' Don't Tell

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default Kiss 'n' Don't Tell

    This is one for the ladies.

    Ladies - another thread got me thinking about this. And while I DO NOT want you to name names, could any of you tell us if you've had any famous clients ? Like clients who if you were to spill what you know about them, they'd loose their career/family/everything. Just a yes/no answer will do.
    Last edited by Banjo; 27-01-11 at 22:02.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    I think we all might loose our career, family, everything if the ladies spilt the beans, famous people just get more famous and richer, joys of living a normal life

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    This is one for the ladies.

    Ladies - another thread got me thinking about this. And while I DO NOT want you to name names, could any of you tell us if you've had any famous clients ? Like clients who if you were to spill what you know about them, they'd loose their career/family/everything. Just a yes/no answer will do.
    Yes. Quite a few.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (27-01-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yes. Quite a few.
    Well, this is obviously a very tempting thread to try to squeeze more detail out of but we have more sense than to try.

    It is good to know though that famous people are horny eejits too

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Well, this is obviously a very tempting thread to try to squeeze more detail out of but we have more sense than to try.

    It is good to know though that famous people are horny eejits too
    It wouldn't really be famous as in pop singers and stuff. More famous business men. And no, I wont be talking about it
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Lincoln (27-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It wouldn't really be famous as in pop singers and stuff. More famous business men. And no, I wont be talking about it
    Ok were narrowing it down!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Shagged an internationally famous and gorgeous pop starlet many years ago before she became famous. Never saw her since.

  10. #8

    Default

    If it was asked had any1 been to da moon Lucy wud hav an opinion on it and wud probably say she had

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushylad View Post
    If it was asked had any1 been to da moon Lucy wud hav an opinion on it and wud probably say she had
    Yes sweetie but at least I wont be making appointments with escorts and not turning up
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Ok... fight over for tonight!
    World peace to Lucy and mushylad.....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (27-01-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •