Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: secrets

Reviews

Default secrets

Tell us a secret, something from your past that you wouldn't usually tell anyone..... it can be good or bad, it's up to you...

I'll start with one from my bad teenage years;

When I was 15 myself and 3 friends took one of our parents who were on holidays at the time car and drove it from limerick to dingle in kerry, we drove up the connor pass and nearly got killed a few times, thinking back on it is a miracle none of us were killed, we were totally wasted on drink and drugs, driving very fast very badly.

somehow we lived to tell the tale

I tell a good secret later on........

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (27-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Myself and younger brothers took our fathers rifles and shoot a couple of cats in our neighbourhood . Jaysus when he found out , .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (27-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When I was around 13 myself and my best mate, snuck out very late at night and drilled a hole in a skylight over the ladies changing rooms at the local swimming pool and used a bit of ducttape to cover it up.
    We used to sneak up on the roof under the cover of darkness to peep at the ladys

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (27-01-11), hornylimerick (27-01-11), Nicole (28-01-11)

Reviews

Default sexy secret thread...

a few years back, there was a very sexy girl living across the road
    but she had a visiting boyfriend.

one morning when the bin lorry pulled away, i noticed items strewn
    across the road. when i went out to look, they were her panties. to
    save her from any embaressment on her return from work, i put them in
    my pocket and brought them into my dwelling. i kept them for a while.
    Last edited by warmcome; 27-01-11 at 19:12.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (28-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Myself and younger brothers took our fathers rifles and shoot a couple of cats in our neighbourhood . Jaysus when he found out , .: doc
    I am disgusted! I can never think of you the same again! Poor pussys

Was at the dentist to get a filling and opted for the giggle gas instead of an injection.
    While lying there high as a kite and got fixated with the very attractive dental assistants shapely ass.
    This resulted in me getting a raging hard-on and I was vaguely aware of the dentist saying "ahem, cough ...I think he's had enough gas".
    Wicked smirk from the assistant when I was leaving too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

warmcome (27-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    When I was around 13 myself and my best mate, snuck out very late at night and drilled a hole in a skylight over the ladies changing rooms at the local swimming pool and used a bit of ducttape to cover it up.
    We used to sneak up on the roof under the cover of darkness to peep at the ladys
    so i wasn't the only bad boy

WC i hope they weren't her mothers ones or worse her fathers lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

warmcome (27-01-11)

Blog Entries

Iv loads but they wouldn't be a secret if I told u all now would they lol
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I am disgusted! I can never think of you the same again! Poor pussys
    ah now jackie, i'm sure they've realised the mistakes of they're youth, I'm certain there great pussy lovers now

Jackie you must have a good secret you could share???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

dr love (27-01-11)

Blog Entries

Ohhh, I have quite a few of those secrets that I feel ashamed now

One of them: I was about 16 (please edit the age mods if you feel is not right, I am just telling the story as it happen) and I was madly fancying ... a young married guy. I was also good friends with his wife, which was a nice and quiet woman.

Almost every day I was visiting her, but couldn't help eyeing up her man, who was oozing confidence and sex appeal.

One day, she got a phone call to go someplace quickly, I offered to go with her but she said I better stay in and make sure her small child is fine. Not comfortable at all being a sitter, I agreed though. She went away and I started looking around out of boredom, got into one of the bedrooms and I was very embarrassed to find out her husband was also at home, sleeping in the bedroom after his night shift.

He made some small talk to me, asking where his wife is and then dragged me into the bed. I am totally ashamed to admit it, I went for it and at no moment I though how wrong it was what I was doing ... Thank god we didn't get that far. The child in the living room was crying, I went to see what happen and I was lucky the wife came back right at that time when I was checking on the small one. Actually, I would say she came too quickly back, so there is a big chance she was suspicious about me and her husband and probably wanted to catch us or something ...

She noticed how blushed I was and kept asking for a while what happen, even went and checked on the hubby, who pretended who was asleep ...

I felt so guilty and I realised there is no way to tell her my "secret" and ruin a family. So I stopped visiting, I became unavailable, until she probably forgot about me at all.

The funny thing? I still slept with her husband a few years later, in other circumstances. And after that, I just didn't fancy him that much
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 27-01-11 at 19:27.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

warmcome (27-01-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast