Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request of OP

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Request of OP

Is there now a change in policy that if the OP requests a thread to be closed?
    This is the reason given for closing the latest thread. This has been refused in
    the past. I can see no other reason why the thread would be closed as no rules
    appeared to have been breached
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Is there now a change in policy that if the OP requests a thread to be closed?
    This is the reason given for closing the latest thread. This has been refused in
    the past. I can see no other reason why the thread would be closed as no rules
    appeared to have been breached
    My fault I guess. I think perhaps if I did the happy clappy thing then it would have stayed open.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I think I should havethe right to close any thread that does not go my way!!

Well, I wasn't moderating before, but I'm guessing that last thread was possibly going to end in disaster, so I'm sure Nicole thought it was better to lock on the request of the thread starter.
    And in all honesty, it was not life or death or any major importance..., so I don;t think the community is at a major loss.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Well, I wasn't moderating before, but I'm guessing that last thread was possibly going to end in disaster, so I'm sure Nicole thought it was better to lock on the request of the thread starter.
    And in all honesty, it was not life or death or any major importance..., so I don;t think the community is at a major loss.
    Well u see this is what causes all the controversy as has been pointed out many times, lack of consistency.
    If i start a thread tomorrow and then decide i want it closed and it isnt well then i have a right to be pissed
    off. Also i dont think its for u to decide whether a thread is important or not if a poster decides to start a thread
    it should be treated the same as any other thread. What may not seem important to u may to another poster
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (27-01-11)

Well, well, well... lol
    You do have a fair point and I will take it on board.
    I'm not sure why Rachel started that post as it was slight provocation... and I'm hoping that you can see that and you agree with that.
    and again... we go along with our judgment, which may not be perfect at times, but we try.
    I think we should all move on from that thread.
    Last edited by prettywoman; 27-01-11 at 01:35.

Well, well, well... lol
    I'm not sure why Rachel started that post as it was slight provocation... and I'm hoping that you can see that and you agree with that.
    and again... we go along with our judgment, which may not be perfect at times, but we try.

You are always a happy chick Pretty, hats off to you considering it is so late. I shall go and sleep now
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Consistent

Well, well, well... lol
    Well at least u are always consistent on one thing,ure solution to everything that
    happens is to forget about it and move on, u must have a massive carpet with all
    the stuff u keep brushing under it
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I did not have any smilies tonight yet... so here we go.
    Honestly life is too short... lets have some fun.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I did not have any smilies tonight yet... so here we go.
    Honestly life is too short... lets have some fun.
    It must be wonderful to be so easily amused
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast