Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request of OP

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well at least u are always consistent on one thing,ure solution to everything that
    happens is to forget about it and move on, u must have a massive carpet with all
    the stuff u keep brushing under it
    You nailed it, ber.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well at least u are always consistent on one thing,ure solution to everything that
    happens is to forget about it and move on, u must have a massive carpet with all
    the stuff u keep brushing under it
    I honestly don't think this was that important to dwell on it. However I do understand, why you have brought it up and as I said, I will take it onboard. I honestly don't think you would have enjoyed her getting ripped into pieces, would you? I'm sure she will cop on with the ways and will not get herself into trouble in the future.
    and I find it silly personally when the same subject gets draged on for weeks. There is lots of other things to talk about... and I have nothing else to say on this matter.
    I always was very efficient at cleaning, so I'm guessing it is a trademark

Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    I honestly don't think this was that important to dwell on it. However I do understand, why you have brought it up and as I said, I will take it onboard. I honestly don't think you would have enjoyed her getting ripped into pieces, would you? I'm sure she will cop on with the ways and will not get herself into trouble in the future.
    and I find it silly personally when the same subject gets draged on for weeks. There is lots of other things to talk about... and I have nothing else to say on this matter.
    I always was very efficient at cleaning, so I'm guessing it is a trademark
    Me, rip her to pieces? Nope Pretty. I am not vicious. I am however very honest, and that is sometimes difficult to watch I guess. Sometimes you have to let someone get burnt so they realise that fire hurts.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I'm hoping that you may be able to sort this out off the board whatever the reason was for this thread and the replies. If you think that the team can be of any assistance do let any of us know the situation.....
    I think she got herself burnt enough and there was no reason to go any further.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-01-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12