Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System

Blog Entries

Angry Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System

Is this the most useless product, surely if you are washing you hands the germs you get from the soap pump will be washed off. I fucking hate stupid marketing gimmicks aimed at idiots

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Rayden (27-01-11), samlad (27-01-11)

Reviews

What about all the fucking germs on the tap?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    What about all the fucking germs on the tap?
    exactly, or the shitty kitchen towel you dry your hands with!!! Fucking morons!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Is this the most useless product, surely if you are washing you hands the germs you get from the soap pump will be washed off. I fucking hate stupid marketing gimmicks aimed at idiots

Seen that ad the other day Fecking stupid.

Reviews

This product seems to be aimed at people with severe OCD. Germs are going to get to you. They cannot be stopped!! People will eventually have awful immune systems the way things are going.

Reviews

It's a bit like washing your hands in a public toilet, motion activated taps and driers, then you have to pull the door open????

8. Default

it is a load of bollox. it has no benefit at all, do people not realise that after they get the soap out of the pump, on a normal, manually activated one, they wash their hands and don't touch the pump again. but there will be enough dimwits out there that will buy it. and it's probably not cheap either. statistically speaking, the dirtiest thing in the house is the dish washing sponge, followed by light switches and stuff like that. if dettol is so good at killing germs, surely it wouldn't matter if u touched the pump or not.
    Last edited by bigcxxk; 27-01-11 at 11:06.

Reviews

Maybe the ladies could use it to dispense mouthwash, as they are still not providing disposible cups!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (27-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I thought it was just me thinking this! What's the point? World gone mad, really. Surely it's healthy to get a certain level of exposure to germs and bacteria to build a healthy immune system? If this carries on we'll all start dying from a common cold!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Maybe the ladies could use it to dispense mouthwash, as they are still not providing disposible cups!!!
    awful problem that, usually end up giving myself a mouthwash facial

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (27-01-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast