Thread: Goodbye and thanks xxx

Smile Goodbye and thanks xxx

I want to thank the guys I met during my week here in Dublin. You have all been lovely xxxx.

My sincere apologies to all of you who have not been able to see me and to those who had great difficulty getting through on the phone.

As per my post on the tour board - I'm in Cork September 3rd-8th and Dublin September 18th-24th.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend!!!

T xxxxxxxxxxx

Smile No wonder they cant get through to you......................

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    I want to thank the guys I met during my week here in Dublin. You have all been lovely xxxx.

My sincere apologies to all of you who have not been able to see me and to those who had great difficulty getting through on the phone.

As per my post on the tour board - I'm in Cork September 3rd-8th and Dublin September 18th-24th.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend!!!

T xxxxxxxxxxx
    your in the chat all the time. Just kidding. Hey Sweetie, dont you just love me, Westside. Are you after calming down yet? You nice little......shiney babe. Westsides cous is getting married in Sept so West will be celebratory mode. Maybe Westside might call. Oh you little thing. Whats your fav drink? I love Sweethearts that grab the bull by the horns.

Lets face it ...you hate me
    Westside.

http://www.westjustpushedhisluck.ie