Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to Love

Default Goodbye to Love

Ever get those days when u feel thats your lot in life u ain't gonna find that special someone to love & share the rest of your life with?, of course the only way to find love again is to let go of the past & embrace the future and all that I've done that sure I've had my chances but in my early 40's now I have come to the realization it ain't gonna happen I'd have made a good husband good daddy and all twas all a fantasy Somebody out there will make u feel happy content & loved? theres someone out there for everyone? no it aint gonna happen I've closed the door on Love ..
    (violins playing)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Ever get those days when u feel thats your lot in life u ain't gonna find that special someone to love & share the rest of your life with?, of course the only way to find love again is to let go of the past & embrace the future and all that I've done that sure I've had my chances but in my early 40's now I have come to the realization it ain't gonna happen I'd have made a good husband good daddy and all twas all a fantasy Somebody out there will make u feel happy content & loved? theres someone out there for everyone? no it aint gonna happen I've closed the door on Love ..
    (violins playing)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (26-01-11)

it's like finding something in the last place you would look, trying to remember something but being unable to then suddenly hours later it comes into your head with zero effort - finding love can be just that way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lucifersam For This Useful Post:

(violins playing)
    at least you have the knicker collection to remind you of the good times

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11), westcorklad (26-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Embrace your independence,enjoy it and make the most of it, you will be suprised, happiness will sneak up when you least expect it.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (26-01-11), westcorklad (26-01-11)

Blog Entries

don't think of it that way, sometimes you are better off the way you are

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (27-01-11), Melindablondey (26-01-11), samlad (27-01-11), vampirejackie (26-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    don't think of it that way, sometimes you are better off the way you are

I so agree

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (26-01-11)

it used to be so different... she'd arrive on the train I'd wait hardly able to breathe choked with the anticipation of her arrival as the train pulled in, she'd be one of the first out we rushed towards each other smiling holding each other tightly holding hands cuddling all the way to the hotel we couldnt wait to check in at reception get to the hotel room & literally tear each others clothes off.. this particular day the train pulled in she walked slowly towards me I knew something was wrong we talked in the nearby public park she told me she didn't love me anymore & was returning home on the train later that evening I never saw her again I couldnt believe it.. I decided to check into the Clarion Hotel on the edge of the Shannon there I was to check in to a room on the highest floor I could get I would end up in the Shannon no messing I did this a few times I'm glad I didn't jump thats what love can do to u...

(violins playing)
    Usually love happens when we don't expect it, and when it comes We can not hold back.
    Open the doors of your heart and let things happen ...

"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."

Don't forget when we move on from the past we are all capable of loving again if we want too ....
    Last edited by nick2010; 26-01-11 at 19:22.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (27-01-11), hornylimerick (26-01-11), jimmydee (26-01-11), Rodney69 (26-01-11), Sam Spade (26-01-11)

it used to be so different... she'd arrive on the train I'd wait hardly able to breathe choked with the anticipation of her arrival as the train pulled in, she'd be one of the first out we rushed towards each other smiling holding each other tightly holding hands cuddling all the way to the hotel we couldnt wait to check in at reception get to the hotel room & literally tear each others clothes off.. this particular day the train pulled in she walked slowly towards me I knew something was wrong we talked in the nearby public park she told me she didn't love me anymore & was returning home on the train later that evening I never saw her again I couldnt believe it.. I decided to check into the Clarion Hotel on the edge of the Shannon there I was to check in to a room on the highest floor I could get I would end up in the Shannon no messing I did this a few times I'm glad I didn't jump thats what love can do to u...
    The end of relationships can do this to you, but time heals, i know its a cliche, but it does. Many years ago i felt the same about a break up, but now i think back and cant beleive what thoughts went thru my head and im so glad i never went thru with those thoughts. Dont beat yourself up about it hun xx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (26-01-11), Melindablondey (26-01-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast