View Poll Results: Should the good people on E-I (guys and gals) all meet up (in real life) for a drink?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 50.00%
  • No

18 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make It Real

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Make It Real

Should the good people on E-I (guys and gals) all meet up (in the real world) for a drink ? In real life like. A big reunion, but not, if you see what I mean.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Should the good people on E-I (guys and gals) all meet up (in the real world) for a drink ? In real life like. A big reunion, but not, if you see what I mean.
    They can't even have thread without an argument don't think it would work....imagine the gang bang afterwards.....fuck it let's go guineas book of records here we go. I can see It now . Largest amount of people involved in intercourse and argument at the same time
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BIGTYM2010 For This Useful Post:

jimmydee (26-01-11), mellors (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I would clear my diary for that night out.

Reviews

Absolutely not!!!! Firstly there will be blood on the floor (if the going on's of the last 24 hours are anything to go by)! Secondly, I'll be honest that I'm happy conversing will all the other blokes on the forum but have no desire to meet up (it will be like a sexaholics anonymous!). And thirdly the press and the gardai and do-gooder groups would have a field day if they found out! I've always dreamt of being famous, but this isn't one way I'd like to make the front page!

I think it sounds nice on paper but would be disastrous in real life. Plus who knows- Banjo, you might turn out to be my dad!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (26-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Absolutely not!!!! Firstly there will be blood on the floor (if the going on's of the last 24 hours are anything to go by)! Secondly, I'll be honest that I'm happy conversing will all the other blokes on the forum but have no desire to meet up (it will be like a sexaholics anonymous!). And thirdly the press and the gardai and do-gooder groups would have a field day if they found out! I've always dreamt of being famous, but this isn't one way I'd like to make the front page!

I think it sounds nice on paper but would be disastrous in real life. Plus who knows- Banjo, you might turn out to be my dad!!
    You would be amazed how quickly the keyboard warriors transmogrify into little lambs sweetheart. It is the women you need to watch out for
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 26-01-11 at 17:45.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

kelso (26-01-11), Rayden (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You would be amazed how quickly the keyboard warriors transmogrify into little lambs sweetheart. It is the women you need to watch out for
    I am always watching the women Lucy, so what are you talking about? However, if you can guarantee a good cat fight (thats with clothes being ripped off), I promise to change my vote and buy a front row seat! I'd love to see you and Jessy getting down and dirty! And Vampire Jackie can umpire in her PVC undies! Oh yes, I am coming round to this EI group meeting thing!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

I'm 9ft tall and eat cement bricks for breakfast

Reviews

for sure luce!!! still sounds like it wud be a sausage fest tho....

you forgot maybe on the poll.......
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    you forgot maybe on the poll.......
    Don't need maybe let's do it people .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast