Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women and Handbags

Reviews

Default Women and Handbags

Grrrrrrrrrr .....

Every time I see one of these fancy ladies on the street with a handbag the size of a suitcase placed in the crook of their elbow with their whole arm in the air with the ginormous sun shades on top of their head with the blonde hair with all the make-up with a stupid expression on their face with the silly shoes with the swagger with the "I'm superior to you" look all over them .....

I get the awful urge to stick my foot out and trip them up right there and then.

They look so happy and confident. I suspect if you scratch the surface you find a very sad person indeed.

God if I'm not careful I'll end up talking to myself ......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11), Sensual Delights (26-01-11)

Reviews

Personally, I love that confident swagger some ladies have - very sexy!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (26-01-11)

Oh yes ... Sad
    Every woman has vanity, that is what makes a woman a female.
    but Nobody is better than nobody IMO ...
    Have confidence doesn't means to feel superiority about nobody.
    much better just be yourself and not trying to hide behind so many fake illusions of beauty.
    Beauty comes from inside out for me.
    Nothing better than just be nice and friendly.
    Last edited by nick2010; 26-01-11 at 10:04.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

Banjo (26-01-11), jimmydee (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrr .....

Every time I see one of these fancy ladies on the street with a handbag the size of a suitcase placed in the crook of their elbow with their whole arm in the air with the ginormous sun shades on top of their head with the blonde hair with all the make-up with a stupid expression on their face with the silly shoes with the swagger with the "I'm superior to you" look all over them .....

I get the awful urge to stick my foot out and trip them up right there and then.

They look so happy and confident. I suspect if you scratch the surface you find a very sad person indeed.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

Banjo (26-01-11), Nicole (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    Oh yes ... Sad
    Every woman has vanity, that is what makes a woman a female.
    but Nobody is better than nobody IMO ...
    Have confidence doesn't means to feel superiority about nobody.
    much better just be yourself and not trying to hide behind so many fake illusions of beauty.
    Beauty comes from inside out for me.
    Nothing better than just be nice and friendly.
    Don't worry nick, you would have a lovely swagger without all those accessories!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 26-01-11 at 10:15.

we can find it so much easier to magnify the faults of others while finding excuses or justifications for our own how often do we discover that the faults in others which bothers us so much are the very same traits we have ourselves? Often our own bad habits and weaknesses are the very ones we most want to criticize in others!
    -Close your eyes to the faults of others and open the doors of friendship- EP

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

warmcome (26-01-11)

Reviews

Grrrrrrrrrr .....

i know what you mean-i don't see that much more, thankfully.
    nobody with true values would think such shit about superiority etc
    they may be experiencing the opposite. however, i don't give a shit.
    Last edited by warmcome; 26-01-11 at 12:48. Reason: spelling

Grrrrrrrrrr .....

I think, with the exception of the sunglasses, you just described me to a T.

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (26-01-11), Sensual Delights (26-01-11)

Grrrrrrrrrr .....

Did you met me? Why you didnt say hi

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think, with the exception of the sunglasses, you just described me to a T.

Oops ...

Oh dear, now Lucy look what you gone done. I liked you, I thought you were lovely, I though you were someone I could trust, I placed my emotional wellbeing in your hands (sorry, forgot to tell you about that). And now you turn around and jam a sword right through the centre of my very being. You know I can only judge someone by their appearance and nothing else .... you know I have no substance ..... you know I can only see skin deep. You've devistated me. I'm never coming out of my room again. NEVER NEVER NEVER.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast