Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow or Hard?

Default Slow or Hard?

Question for the Ladies and Gent's

Do you proofer slow&deep or hard&fast

I really enjoys it nice and slow and deep. Don't get me wrong there are times when I just want to go at it as hard as I can but for me its more about the moment at hand. Which I enjoy so much and want it to last as long as possible. I know that every woman is different in what they like but to me if you are with someone that you have strong feelings for it is much better this way. When I say slow I mean and nice long deep tease,

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Question for the Ladies and Gent's

Do you proofer slow&deep or hard&fast

I really enjoys it nice and slow and deep. Don't get me wrong there are times when I just want to go at it as hard as I can but for me its more about the moment at hand. Which I enjoy so much and want it to last as long as possible. I know that every woman is different in what they like but to me if you are with someone that you have strong feelings for it is much better this way. When I say slow I mean and nice long deep tease,

I like to vary my pace, Charlie Variety is the spice of life! LOL! I do take my time on foreplay though... it's like going for a jog; start with a nice steady pace until your body is warmed up properly! I feel it's also sexy to change the role of who's in charge too.
    Last edited by samlad; 25-01-11 at 13:31.

Reviews

I like slow and teasing. Any other way and it'll be over in 30 seconds!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I like slow and teasing. Any other way and it'll be over in 30 seconds!
    Slow and deep to start, hard and fast to finish. Then a snuggle. Then a ciggie. Then a little snooze....

It good being the king....lol.
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 25-01-11 at 13:37. Reason: Ooops I forgot... I dont smoke anymore...god I miss em....

For me all slow&deep or hard&fast , love variety and spice. Its also up to my mood

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (25-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    For me all slow&deep or hard&fast , love variety and spice. Its also up to my mood
    I'm always in the mood! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm always in the mood! !!!

ahh you horny frog. Iam always in the mood to, sometimes in mood for slow and deep and sometimes in mood for hard and fast.
    Nicole unzippin her jeans now.....rrr

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

samlad (25-01-11)

Reviews

Slow and definately deep, with a little bit of spooning, and intertwining to assist those hugs!

Glad I've already made an appointment later, as these threads are not doing me any good!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

samlad (25-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    ahh you horny frog. Iam always in the mood to, sometimes in mood for slow and deep and sometimes in mood for hard and fast.
    Nicole unzippin her jeans now.....rrr
    Now I have to unzip now, otherwise I'll rip my Levi's!!!! !!!

deedin i do liking'd th'auld deepeth'st of throat, for'n it do making'd my own th'self horny out, and it do alth'so bringing me to that moment when i do loth'sing the run of myth'self and i do empty both barrelth's of cock cuth'stard adin inth'side in the female throat, before i do telling'd th'said lady to get fucked off, deedin ya do th'sayth's i
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast