Thread: Today is Alec Horan day, where you can become Alec H.

Talking Today is Alec Horan day, where you can become Alec H.

for optimum effect please play video and then read post and then do the avatar stuff

Today is Alec Horan day, where you can become Alec H.

Yes Its Possible, even for a loser like you, Yes I mean you and how can you be like me for a day ?

Well just click on the link below and change your avatar. There are a variety of Alec poses available............BUT be warned, anyone that becomes Alec for a period of greater than 24hrs is likely to get strange urges to troll, add new accounts/sock puppets, stir the shit, take over the world, abuse cats, call mousey a dickwad, write superbly funny blogs, push old ladies into oncoming traffic, shout expletives at babies and develop piles................so lets be careful out there.

Today is Alec Horan Day Lets Celebrate

anton chigurh - Google Search

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    for optimum effect please play video and then read post and then do the avatar stuff

Today is Alec Horan day, where you can become Alec H.

Yes Its Possible, even for a loser like you, Yes I mean you and how can you be like me for a day ?

Well just click on the link below and change your avatar. There are a variety of Alec poses available............BUT be warned, anyone that becomes Alec for a period of greater than 24hrs is likely to get strange urges to troll, add new accounts/sock puppets, stir the shit, take over the world, abuse cats, call mousey a dickwad, write superbly funny blogs, push old ladies into oncoming traffic, shout expletives at babies and develop piles................so lets be careful out there.

Today is Alec Horan Day Lets Celebrate

anton chigurh - Google Search
    the ability to write superbly funny blogs is a plus, but after seeing this in your private collection I think I'll give it a miss

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I once had a nightmare where I was Alec Horan for a day. Woke up drenched in sweat.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

I'm really quite upset at the lack of feedback from this thread, I thought it would outdo DOKO !

perhaps my ego needed a reality check.

.................................like fuck it did I know ye are all gagging to be like me.....especially that little hamster shit for brains.