Thread: The Ultimate Milf in Dublin 0872352831 Tomorrow eve and all weds

Default The Ultimate Milf in Dublin 0872352831 Tomorrow eve and all weds

Hi Guys

Iwill be available in Dublin 8 from 7pm tomorrow till l8 weds. As it is only a flying visit priority will be given to guys who have met me before, if you haven't met me before then give me a call and I will see if I can see you. If no reply I prefer no voicemails but a text to ask me to call u back or to give u a time to call. Unfortunately,I can have over 100 messages and a lot just put the phone down and it takes me a long time to go through them.

Anyway that aside I am 46 years old with 32F breasts, I have soft silky smooth skin, am very sexy and I love to please a man. All my favourites are always on offer I have never had to refuse a man due to size for any service! So if u want a gfe, pse or maneating milf perhaps a combo of all three, I can show u a good time. Check out my reviews and see if u are ready for the Ultimate Milf Experience

I do not answer withheld numbers or calls from landlines, texts for general info and call back will be answered but we must speak in person before I will make the appontment.

Roleplay is available but not mother/son, I do not do hardsports, phone sex or any spitting or pain on me.Please don't waste your time and mine by asking, I also do not negotiate and if you have the incorrect tribute you will not be allowed to stay. I will sometimes do 20 min specials if I am not too busy.

Other than all that I am friendly, easy to talk to, very attractive, sexy and articulate. Most of all I am good at what I do and I do exactly what it says on the tin!

xxx
    Dublin 1 31st Jan to 2nd Feb
    Galway 7th to 10th Feb

Visiting Newbridge, Kilkenny, Derry and cork during Feb

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Davina For This Useful Post:

bananaman69_4U (24-01-11)