Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how are you folks gonna vote in the election ?

Default So how are you folks gonna vote in the election ?

are you ff or fg or lab or otherwise.....feel free to explain your reasons

or perhaps you will not vote at all or you are leaving the country or whatever

Reviews

If I could, I would opt for Luke 'Ming' Flanagan. The only one with ideas and integrity and principles. But, he's in Roscommon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think I'll vote no to the Lisbon Treaty.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

At a bit of a loss as usual order of preference is FF, FG, LAB, GR's, IND and then if I still have a box to tick SF - have to stay around for a few more years before I retire to Spain so the election matters to me. Giving it a lot of thought and I think the most likely outcome is a FG led government - ok not rocket science but I have no faith in them and Enda as a leader of the country? On the plus side he has to be an improvement on what we have but...............

Reviews

Well FF are out. And to be honest I don't think any of the others are going to make any big difference. However, there are certain coalitions from hell that I would not like to see come into power. Hence will be voting for whats left.

There, now I've given everything away!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

No idea yet since i'm not exactly sure who all the candidates in my constituency are yet.

I've never subscribed to that strictly voting for FF / FG / Labour party bollocks. I'll be voting for the person themself (provided they're not Sinn Fein or Green Party - some things i can't bring myself todo)

Reviews

i'm voting ff cause my mammy daddy grandad nanny do...sure dont we all follow them!!

I've already left the country
    Shame IRL is one of the few developed nations that doesn't allow it's diaspora to vote;
    if they did I'd use my franchise- FF has never been keen on this idea due to the disproportionate SF vote that would come from N.America- not making any value statement here .. & not saying I'd vote for SF either- as per previous comments it's one tough choice as regardless of who 'wins' in March it's clear the Irish people wont!!

Reviews

I will likely vote Labour or Ind if I do vote.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I will likely vote Labour or Ind if I do vote.
    Probably will do the same,sure FG are pretty much FF with a different name..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast