Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to lie??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default how to lie??

Im disastrous,you look shifty ,no i do not ,now your not making eye contact ,yes i did ,now your staring too much whilst twidling your thumbs,oh fuck off ,now your angry in denial.omg i cant lie and you know she was right on every signal.
    I actually have a big fib to tell her in order to get away with the lads this weekend ,but i know shes gonna suss it and not only blow it for me but ,discover that my 3 mates are not going golfing for the week end,the pressure is unbelieveable....pls help how do i lie without giving away the tells
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Try and have the body language of a man who is noting going to take no for an answer . Woman great readers of body language .: good luck .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Im disastrous,you look shifty ,no i do not ,now your not making eye contact ,yes i did ,now your staring too much whilst twidling your thumbs,oh fuck off ,now your angry in denial.omg i cant lie and you know she was right on every signal.
    I actually have a big fib to tell her in order to get away with the lads this weekend ,but i know shes gonna suss it and not only blow it for me but ,discover that my 3 mates are not going golfing for the week end,the pressure is unbelieveable....pls help how do i lie without giving away the tells
    You really have to get it right in your head, you gotta believe it yourself.
    Involve a mate in it, get him to call around on the pretence of looking at your clubs for the weekend.

I once said I was going up north for a weekend. Actually went to Prague. Cover every angle, then check it again.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Try and have the body language of a man who is noting going to take no for an answer . Woman great readers of body language .: good luck .: doc
    huh???...............
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

huh???...............
    Well ric if you go ask with dropped shoulders a nervous twitch and the like eyes rolling in your head get the picture your lady will read all them as give to your intended lie .: doc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (23-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Well ric if you go ask with dropped shoulders a nervous twitch and the like eyes rolling in your head get the picture your lady will read all them as give to your intended lie .: doc
    funnily enough im fucking brill at bluffing playing cards
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

funnily enough im fucking brill at bluffing playing cards
    One card player to another then , good luck bro .; doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm with Mr Britvic on this, Ric.
    Why should you have to lie to get away for a weekend with your mates, unless there is something else you are not telling us.
    If you have to lie, make sure there is some truth in it that can be backed up, and speak convincingly. Good luck anyway.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

jaysus christ .....i was askin how you guys lie??????i gave a senario {not real} and was hoping to hear the best get outta jail stories ...pfft
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 23-01-11 at 23:57.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

jaysus christ .....i was askin how you guys lie??????i gave a senario {not real} and was hoping to hear the best get outta jail stories ...pfft
    Sorry can't help you there Ric. Not married, so haven't learnt to lie convincingly yet. No get out of jail stories to tell.

However, I am reliably told that the master of lying while looking entirely convincing is/was Bill Clinton. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman (Monica)". Psychologists who analyzed his body language said it was perfect for someone telling the truth.
    (Well maybe thats because he only got a blow job and stuck a cigar up her fanny without really having sex?).

Pointless waste of time really, me telling you all this, as I don't have Bill's phone number. Maybe there's something about how to lie in his book?

Anyway when you do learn to lie with the correct body language, do pass it on and don't be selfish. Best of luck.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast