Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disco fever.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Cool man the time warp that brings back memories tried to get into Hollywood nights sorry lads not tonight tried club 92 the same ended up in good time Charlies in howth with no money for drinks spent it all on taxi fare.
    I hear you. I hate bouncers! I only got into hollywood nights because I was tagging on to some pretty girls.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Hollywood nights in Stillorgan! Still remember doing "The Time Warp" at the end of each night. Ahh...to be young again!
    Hollywood nights !! Now thats a blast from the past, used to have a members card for there, you didn't even have to que to get in if you were a member

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (24-01-11), Morpheus (23-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Hollywood nights !! Now thats a blast from the past, used to have a members card for there, you didn't even have to que to get in if you were a member
    I had one off those for the apartment club great on a news eve always got in .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I hear you. I hate bouncers! I only got into hollywood nights because I was tagging on to some pretty girls.
    I never got in because I had the northsider twang.

Blog Entries

Every time I hit the dance floor is a Disco moment worth remember; I've never understood the point in people going to the Disco 'to look and be seen', I make it my business to have a good time and 'Get the party started' which insures just about everyone in the club participates and has a good time. People oftern ask who I'm with ''what is she on'', nothing, I'm high on life!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (24-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Every time I hit the dance floor is a Disco moment worth remember; I've never understood the point in people going to the Disco 'to look and be seen', I make it my business to have a good time and 'Get the party started' which insures just about everyone in the club participates and has a good time. People oftern ask who I'm with ''what is she on'', nothing, I'm high on life!
    I go to disco to dance the night away and have a good time feck what other people have to say

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (23-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Party on darling have a good time feck what everyone has to say life is for living have a good time XXX.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Mimes for me , Christ it's that long ago I would sooner forget .: doc
    the good old seven oaks, what a dump!!! not as bad as some of the other places in carlow. I remember some place on Tullow St (I think) above a pub had a few awful experiences there.

Blog Entries

Hollywood nights in Stillorgan! Still remember doing "The Time Warp" at the end of each night. Ahh...to be young again!
    what a place, do you remember their supped up Beetle? The epitome of class for it's time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12