Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So many fake reviews

1. Default

I definitely stay away from obvious fakes. I like to read the reviews before deciding to get some idea of what to expect and they do help me decide, no question. Obviously someone with a lot of posts can probably be trusted ok though how pick out the new ones which are genuine. Guys, write a decent report, not a quick one liner which is no use to anyone! Different guys like different girls so it would be nice to have a clue....

this is all very interesting personally as a genuine client i do depend on review system if i see a girl who i don't know have learned the hard way and done my money a few times. good guide i use is to check reviewers other reviews did this lately with one guy and found he had reviewed 2 girls in one town and another in a town 200 miles away same one liner type reviews obvious pimp promoting his girls my. its easy to weed them out why cant they be deleted

Quote Originally Posted by blueforever View Post
    this is all very interesting personally as a genuine client i do depend on review system if i see a girl who i don't know have learned the hard way and done my money a few times. good guide i use is to check reviewers other reviews did this lately with one guy and found he had reviewed 2 girls in one town and another in a town 200 miles away same one liner type reviews obvious pimp promoting his girls my. its easy to weed them out why cant they be deleted
    If you discover something like this, it would be helpful if you could click on the report review function so it can be checked out. thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

blueforever (10-02-11)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456