Thread: Head gets overuled

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Head gets overuled

I was recalling a meeting I had back in the early summer when I was quite new to all this. The directions took me to a tiny city cottage in a terraced row,the cottages opposite you could just about reach over and touch,hardly discreet. The door was opened by a girl who literally looked looked like she had just woken up,still dressed in her PJ's ! The house looked like a converstion that had run out of money and was only half finished.She led me to the room,which was fairly spartan and had old furniture piled up in an annexe.
    From the moment I had turned into the lane until I got to the room my head was going 'leave,leave now' Of course I didn't and it turned into one of the most enjoyable encounters so far,she was actually French,a total laugh from start to finish and very very horny !
    Anyone else had encounters where the baldy man has won out?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That was your punting instinct telling you to stay going . Should listen to our instinct more .; doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (22-01-11)

Reviews

No but I have had the oposite...

Expecting to see Rosanna Davidson, knock with anticipation on apartment door. Can hear the… clik…clunk…clik…clunk… as she approaches door. Its opened, she is hiding behind, all I can see are her knuckles… wow they look nice. The hallway is dark. The door closes, the hallway is darker. Eh .. is that you Rosanna… too dark to see. clik…clunk…clik…clunk… we make our way to the boudoir. Red dim lighting. Nope this is not Rosanna Davidson, she looks half pretty, why is she wearing a dressing gown. Ah feck it, I’m horny and tis late, I wont get another one now, Anyway she has big tits and a sexy bod on the profile. I’ll go the halfa. Money handed over.

Quick shower and back to the room. Dressing gown comes off and no big tits, but a big belly instead and then I just realise …

OMG its Daves mum…

Rest of the time is spent lying on my back while she plays with a limp dick and I try to remember who else was on that profile page that I should have gone to instead…

Learned that lesson tooo many times…lol.
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 22-01-11 at 18:13.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    That was your punting instinct telling you to stay going . Should listen to our instinct more .; doc
    Your right of course Doc,I always thought it was gut instinct but now convinced it resides at the end of my todger.

That rings a bell James ,think I've ended up there aswell, although psycho analysis has all but erased the memory.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No but I have had the oposite...

Expecting to see Rosanna Davidson, knock with anticipation on apartment door. Can hear the… clik…clunk…clik…clunk… as she approaches door. Its opened, she is hiding behind, all I can see are her knuckles… wow they look nice. The hallway is dark. The door closes, the hallway is darker. Eh .. is that you Rosanna… too dark to see. clik…clunk…clik…clunk… we make our way to the boudoir. Red dim lighting. Nope this is not Rosanna Davidson, she looks half pretty, why is she wearing a dressing gown. Ah feck it, I’m horny and tis late, I wont get another one now, Anyway she has big tits and a sexy bod on the profile. I’ll go the halfa. Money handed over.

Quick shower and back to the room. Dressing gown comes off and no big tits, but a big belly instead and then I just realise …

OMG its Daves mum…

Rest of the time is spent lying on my back while she plays with a limp dick and I try to remember who else was on that profile page that I should have gone to instead…

Learned that lesson tooo many times…lol.
    Yeah but come on, going back once a week to her is a bit OTT.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Your right of course Doc,I always thought it was gut instinct but now convinced it resides at the end of my todger.

That rings a bell James ,think I've ended up there aswell, although psycho analysis has all but erased the memory.
    Check your left ankle, she tatoos a small rabbit on her victims.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Check your left ankle, she tatoos a small rabbit on her victims.
    Shit, and I have this sudden craving for cheese...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fair play to you mellors you bit the bullet and it paid off if that was me I would have walked.