Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Why is posting links elsewhere to dodgy profiles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default Why is posting links elsewhere to dodgy profiles

    not allowed ? Suerly the members here deserve more than a cover up.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    not allowed ? Suerly the members here deserve more than a cover up.
    Its just the rules An Don
    You know the rules as good as everyone else
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Its just the rules An Don
    You know the rules as good as everyone else
    It should be allowed to post links to other websites when it is in the greater good of the community.

    I can understand not allowing promotion of another site but warning people regarding misrepresentations on other sites should be allowed.

    Some rules shouldn't be so black and white, common sense should be used and prevail in situations like this, I also understand mods are doing their jobs by issuing infractions for breaking the rules, but when the rules are wrong mods should also have the courage to change them.

    We all are aware of all the other sites competing with E-I and we choose E-I over them, every time someone googles the services offered on this site all the competing sites appear, so it would be impossible for people not to know about them, the warning section should be used not only to warn about issues relevant to E-I but to issues relevant to the posters on E-I.

    Why should warnings have to be passed round by pm as if we were in school hiding note from teachers? isn't it better for every one to see what it's going on in the industry??

    If this is allowed to be the case E-I may see their traffic increase by showing the flaws with other sites where you cannot voice you concerns.

    Censorship is never good and in the end everyone ends up loosing out.
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 22-01-11 at 09:56.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Its just the rules An Don
    You know the rules as good as everyone else
    Doozer, I hope you are joking here.

    Currently, there are hundreds of such links in the warning forums.
    Spotting fake pics and dodgy profile are not allowed without prove, so people have to submit the link that incriminates. The below are just 2 random posts with links in them, but as I said there are hundreds of such links.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...e-18048-a.html

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ke-photos.html


    I have also seen threads where the OP accussed some girls of using fake details and nobody took action BECAUSE HE COULDN'T PROVIDE ANY LINKS !!!

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (22-01-11), El Gordo (22-01-11), JAMESCORK (22-01-11), kelso (22-01-11), Lucy Chambers (22-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Doozer, I hope you are joking here.

    Currently, there are hundreds of such links in the warning forums.
    Spotting fake pics and dodgy profile are not allowed without prove, so people have to submit the link that incriminates. The below are just 2 random posts with links in them, but as I said there are hundreds of such links.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...e-18048-a.html

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ke-photos.html


    I have also seen threads where the OP accussed some girls of using fake details and nobody took action BECAUSE HE COULDN'T PROVIDE ANY LINKS !!!
    woooo hoooo quoted by Sensual Delights!!!!!!

    Todays song will be


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (22-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Doozer, I hope you are joking here.
    I dont think he is which really is quite worrying. All i did last night was posted a link to another another site where the escort was advertising with a totally different profile .

    What else was I meant to do. People deserve to know if these profiles are dodgy and unfortunately my word alone would not do hence the link as proof

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (22-01-11), JAMESCORK (22-01-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    I dont think he is which really is quite worrying. All i did last night was posted a link to another another site where the escort was advertising with a totally different profile .

    What else was I meant to do. People deserve to know if these profiles are dodgy and unfortunately my word alone would not do hence the link as proof
    My first post on this site was concerning Quarterpounder posting a link between me and an external site, so the precedent is there and by a mod, no less.

    The infraction has to be reversed in the interest of fairness.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    An don (22-01-11), dave1dave (22-01-11), westcorklad (22-01-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    And all the photo reports have external links posted on them. Perhaps if we had the report dodgy profiles button that we were told we would have last april it might help but seing as we dont , the forum is the only outlet .

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    I dont think he is which really is quite worrying. All i did last night was posted a link to another another site where the escort was advertising with a totally different profile .

    What else was I meant to do. People deserve to know if these profiles are dodgy and unfortunately my word alone would not do hence the link as proof
    I get your point, An Don.

    This is a current practice when forum members want to warn others.
    Links per see are indeed not allowed and I understand why EI doesn't want to advertise for free and increase page rank of other sites, however links have been always allowed when proving a very valid point, mostly in the sex turism forums and warning forums.

    I haven't seen those links myself, so I assume they must come from direct competition.
    As much as I understand the displeasure from EI to show some links, the truth is that you were trying to prove a valid point, I don't believe for a second you were trying to promote those other sites.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    An don (22-01-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    .

    however links have been always allowed when proving a very valid point, mostly in the sex turism forums and warning forums.
    And i did post it in the warning section . But giving me an infraction for posting the link just stinks of trying to stop warnings of these dodgy profiles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •