Thread: Shemale In Dublin Now...

1. Exclamation Shemale In Dublin Now...

HI GUYS,

i am back in Dublin!!! if you are looking for a trully pre op transexual just have a look on my webpage and find out i am what you are looking for.
    i am 100% fully functional (most active) and 100% feminine and convencing...
    PS... the transexual you see in the photos is the transexual you are meeting,(my photos are not professional or re-touched)
    PS... i also provide dressing up facilities for cross dresses,uniforms etc...
    www.carmentgirl.rare-companion.com

2. Exclamation Real Shemale Fully Functional And 100% Convincing In Dublin Now...

HEY GUYS...

i am back in Dublin,
    if you are interested in meeting a real feminine and convicing fully functional transexual,your seach ends in here...
    i have a body to die for and a functional gift as nobody does,
    i am located in the South riverside in a private and luxorious apartment,also provide dressing up facilities to cross dresses and transvestites... lots of uniforms and toys waiting for the next game.
    my photos are 100% genuine,non re-touched at ALL,the transexual you see is the transexual you are meeting.
    i am fully functional (most active),will see max. 2 guys per day,please make sure you call me in advance.
    check my website on www.carmentgirl.rare-companion.com my first movie is coming up in a few weeks.
    kiss.........