Thread: For your pleasure Armani............................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile For your pleasure Armani............................

Late one rainy ,thunderstruck night i am in my bedroom while all of a sudden i colapse in horrifying pain. I cringe on the floor and cry for help but to no avail. Paralised i struggle but with no avail , to get to the phone.
    I am dying. I stench of death. Slowly but surely the pain intensifies. Maggots and spiders line the walls waiting for their heartfelt feeding. Rats and mice fill the corridor and scrap to get through the door.
    My internal organs seeze and bleed ,my body becomes a mass of quivering protoplasmic membrane as i urinate on myself and shit lines the floorboards. I cry in terror as maggots feast and eat me, i reach out to visions of love ones that have long gone on and they ignore me, i cry in pain as Lucifer stares me in the eyes, mice and rats mangle my face as spiders and maggots struggle to climb inside my shit stained intestines. I roar in terror and bleed profoundly. I stare in terror as worms eat their way through my skin. My partially eaten body is now a mass of smelly (thats for you Naomi deseased blood stained and maggot infested mass.
    I pray and pray but the Lord ignores me, visions of begone days fill my partially eaten mind. Worms and spiders crawl through my mouth and nose. Just when i can barely feel the terror i think " hey you could be worse, you could be like Armanidublin". All is good, eat away lads, im cool.

Im a sick deaf retarded bastard Armani,
    Westside

Reviews

Default Get a grip Westie

Get a grip Westie,, and there was I thinking you were sane.I.m afraid you are NO Edgar Allan Poe, more of a Beatrix Potter.Tales of the river bank and all that.For God's sake will you start talking about women again. Cheers D.

Smile On a more tender topic........................................

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Get a grip Westie,, and there was I thinking you were sane.I.m afraid you are NO Edgar Allan Poe, more of a Beatrix Potter.Tales of the river bank and all that.For God's sake will you start talking about women again. Cheers D.
    how do you wipe your arse??

Wholeheartedly,
    Westside.