Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Why do all the good threads get locked?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default Why do all the good threads get locked?

    Discuss....
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Discuss....
    can a mod please lock this thread, it looks like it's got potential

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Discuss....
    Can't believe this thread has still NOT been locked.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    While I am not the biggest fan of teh drama, I hate it when mods lock threads. Treating grown people like children is what it is. People argue - so what let them!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    10inchesandcounting (21-01-11), dannyboy10 (21-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,706
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    While I am not the biggest fan of teh drama, I hate it when mods lock threads. Treating grown people like children is what it is. People argue - so what let them!
    I disagree with Ray on this. I hate arguing and try not to at all costs. I think you are just trying to stir shit here ray. And how dare you imply that I am a child.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Threads get locked mainly because some people cant behave themselves
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,706
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Threads get locked mainly because some people cant behave themselves
    Or mods...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Or mods...
    Care to eleborate on that James?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,706
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Care to eleborate on that James?
    Nope because Im not in the mood for a proking today. But I have put this thread on the right road for locking....lol

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I disagree with Ray on this. I hate arguing and try not to at all costs. I think you are just trying to stir shit here ray. And how dare you imply that I am a child.
    Didnt say you were one. Its just the way the mods sometimes treat ppl here like children by essentially telling them to "play nice". Sometimes folks disagree on certain issues and that may lead to an argument. I say let them get it out as long as they arent all "Shut up fuckface, you knows nothin".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •