Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just recieved this pm

Default I just recieved this pm

westside ; bigpaws ; Hal ; damron ; silo ;

Lads, you know the reviews that us lads leave. You know the way you leave the exact time, date, duration, money etc.

The girls are looking at who is posting the review, identifying the punter on here and they are sharing notes.

I dont know are they actually putting it on the net somewhere but they are trying to identifying a few people on here, and comparing notes

I know i wont be putting the correct time and place on any of my reviews from now on anyway after that.

Interesting stuff to say the least.

Interesting,
    Westside

PS does this mean that every fireman in the country is looking for westside??

Default And............

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    westside ; bigpaws ; Hal ; damron ; silo ;

Lads, you know the reviews that us lads leave. You know the way you leave the exact time, date, duration, money etc.

The girls are looking at who is posting the review, identifying the punter on here and they are sharing notes.

I dont know are they actually putting it on the net somewhere but they are trying to identifying a few people on here, and comparing notes

I know i wont be putting the correct time and place on any of my reviews from now on anyway after that.

Interesting stuff to say the least.

Interesting,
    Westside

PS does this mean that every fireman in the country is looking for westside??
    West is now boycotting this forum.

On Strike,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default I just recieved this pm

Why are they trying to identify punters ? What's in it for them.

Default A Tower of Babel

While new studies in America have revealed that smoking cannabis can cause brain damage, I suspect who ever sent the pm may not have had the brain to damage in the first place.

They would be better off trying to figure out how many penalty points u get for being drunk in charge of a space shuttle.

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by euroirish View Post
    While new studies in America have revealed that smoking cannabis can cause brain damage, I suspect who ever sent the pm may not have had the brain to damage in the first place.

They would be better off trying to figure out how many penalty points u get for being drunk in charge of a space shuttle.
    whoever sent the pm is ok and not brain damaged. What your saying is right but its the fact that the intention is there. Besides the place has taken a massive dip anyway and is boring.
    Anyway enough. Had good fun. Sweet dreams and lots of hugs and kisses.

Sincerely and Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside.
    xxxxxxx

Blog Entries

Default Its about time westside done one!!!

good luck you boring cunt!

whoever sent the pm is ok and not brain damaged. What your saying is right but its the fact that the intention is there. Besides the place has taken a massive dip anyway and is boring.
    Anyway enough. Had good fun. Sweet dreams and lots of hugs and kisses.

Sincerely and Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside.
    xxxxxxx

You keep building our hopes up and then dashing them by coming back. You'll never go away.....We can all see that you have no life outside of this website and so as you said yourself before...even when you say you are going away you still check back in all the time. Your a disturbing character.....but more to be pitied than scorned. The only way you will stay away is if you meet someone who shows some interest in you in the real world.....and thats not likely to happen.

Default Can you get anything right?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Armanidublin View Post
    You keep building our hopes up and then dashing them by coming back. You'll never go away.....We can all see that you have no life outside of this website and so as you said yourself before...even when you say you are going away you still check back in all the time. Your a disturbing character.....but more to be pitied than scorned. The only way you will stay away is if you meet someone who shows some interest in you in the real world.....and thats not likely to happen.
    can you get anything right?? Also couldnt help but notice that you have a tendency to jump on when any anti West post is stuck up. Why do you think that you couldnt manage a deaf ,retarded disturbed little bastard like me?? Surely you would take all the ladies and id be left with none, surely you with your wit, charm, and unimaginable intellect would clean up.
    Throw all you want at me baby but at the end you cant change the past....remember?? remember??

Get over it and find a ride,
    Westside.

can you get anything right?? Also couldnt help but notice that you have a tendency to jump on when any anti West post is stuck up. Why do you think that you couldnt manage a deaf ,retarded disturbed little bastard like me?? Surely you would take all the ladies and id be left with none, surely you with your wit, charm, and unimaginable intellect would clean up.
    Throw all you want at me baby but at the end you cant change the past....remember?? remember??

Get over it and find a ride,
    Westside.

Change what past? Whats wrong with you? You just said goodbye to everyone yesterday and now you are back already? Come on.....grow up.

Smile I know that..............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Armanidublin View Post
    Change what past? Whats wrong with you? You just said goodbye to everyone yesterday and now you are back already? Come on.....grow up.
    you shit yourself a few times but when it works out for you, how do you wipe your Arse??

With me?
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast