Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just recieved this pm

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    you shit yourself a few times but when it works out for you, how do you wipe your Arse??

With me?
    Westside.
    How many fucking times have you said this West "How do you wipe your arse" I,ll tell you how i wipe mine IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    How many fucking times have you said this West "How do you wipe your arse" I,ll tell you how i wipe mine IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    You bring West to the bog every time?

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    You bring West to the bog every time?

Ya to wipe the fuckin smile off his face, at the start i didnt mind him but when he replys to any posts he talks shit, with fuckin poems, shit talk. STUPID.

Doom.

Reviews

Ya to wipe the fuckin smile off his face, at the start i didnt mind him but when he replys to any posts he talks shit, with fuckin poems, shit talk. STUPID.

Doom.
    Is he getting to ya?

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Is he getting to ya?
    Ya he is man, stupid things he says

Doom

Reviews

Ya he is man, stupid things he says

Doom
    Relax man, you are taking things too serious. You know what they say, its all fun and game until someone takes it too serious.

Reviews

chill chill chill, Doom, dont let West offend you, he's harmless, when I first joined this forum I thought he was some fucken prick mocking every thread I entered but as time passed I discovered there are bigger twisted fucken assholes here, makes West look normal, if there's no quirkyness in this forum it be plain and boring, West stirs alot of the drama here, which is pretty good!

Default You gave me an idea

Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    chill chill chill, Doom, dont let West offend you, he's harmless, when I first joined this forum I thought he was some fucken prick mocking every thread I entered but as time passed I discovered there are bigger twisted fucken assholes here, makes West look normal, if there's no quirkyness in this forum it be plain and boring, West stirs alot of the drama here, which is pretty good!
    let the experts take the forum here. Whats wrong her is he is pissed off at Anna, not me. Read the treads.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Default No i dont.................................................................

Doom.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IERzx5Spic

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    See what i mean youtube to a post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast