Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How many time's

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    It's not because we interact and have chat that you have to think about meet me ... Not at all ...
    Here we are friends and we are having fun and that is the way I treat everybody ...

I'm very sensitive and emotional myself so I can understand you
    I'm a type of given person ... I like to give more of me than receive
    I would love to help everybody if I could ... that is just me thinking about everybody else and no "Nick time out" at all ha ha ha
    I'm glad to be like that ... Make me feel a better person.
    Doesn't matter what have you done in the past but what matters is what the past made you today.
    Very well said nick , I will have to sort out that "nick timeout" for you .; lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

nick2010 (20-01-11)

hahah.yes was a very happy day for me,,,

Blog Entries

Well, unlike some you that seem like sex machines built for orgasms , I personally can have sex for hours and enjoy every bit of it but I would not come more then 2 - 3 times in 24 hours (the most).

If I also play with myself or find someone very skilled in giving oral sex, I may increase that number a small bit but no way I would come as much as some of you.

Still, I am happy. Even coming once per day is good enough for me and relaxes me for the whole day.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Forrest (21-01-11), nick2010 (20-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by English Layla View Post
    Nick, Mark is one of those guys who is thoroughly respectful, a totally genuine guy and any lady on this site would feel honoured to spend time with him... (plus he'll make sure he gives you the biggest orgasm ;-9)
    Its so much nicer when you get real gentlemen like Mark, Forrest, Jack Sparrow...I could go on. These gentlemen make all our work-related hassles just disappear into oblivion during our dates. If only all guys we meet could be this lovely, we would all be giving the most amazing services XXXXXXX
    Layla, at the risk of sounding like I'm brown nosing (again ), ladies such as yourself make it so much more enjoyable for us mere mortals, with your attitude and manner towards your clients.

Btw, I see you had nothing to worry about with your latest tour - 3 reviews already
    Last edited by Forrest; 20-01-11 at 23:35.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by English Layla View Post
    Thank you Forrest. You know how I get. I always have a mini-stress before each tour haha xxxxxxx

To avoid being shouted at for going off topic... I start and end each day with an 'O' and I think the most orgasms I've had in a day was probably about 12. I never fake them either- there's no point. I just hope that the rumour isn't true about too many orgasms making you blind cuz I'm sure my eyesight has deteriorated over the past few years xxx

Yeah, I know. I always have a mini stress before meeting one of you lovely ladies, but then the gates of heaven open and all my cares ebb away.

Don't think you're going offtopic !! In fact I think you've just brought the thread back on topic boasting about your 12 orgasms in one day, you dirty girl.

That rumour is a myth, too many orgasms just makes you hornier.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

4/5 haven't tried more
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456