Thread: New Review of Alexis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Review of Alexis

We have another review and this one is critical of the "professionally touched up" photos. Now forget the fact that all the other girls will have touched up photos too, makeup is a marvelous substance, what is the girl supposed to do??

Pose in front of Lenster House in her nighties with an empty weetabix box in one hand and a fag in the other? Comon for christs sake.

Please,
    Westside

2. Default Alexis Review

Hi, The review was a genuine comment of what I saw in the photos and what I saw when I actually met the girl.

She openly admitted that the photos were professionally touched up and altered. So in fact for that reason the photos are fake as they are not original. Thats all I was saying.

Sure girls can have photos taken professionally and I see nothing wrong in this. However when the photos are altered and edited then they give a totally different impression.

Thats all I was saying.

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by bamberi10 View Post
    Hi, The review was a genuine comment of what I saw in the photos and what I saw when I actually met the girl.

She openly admitted that the photos were professionally touched up and altered. So in fact for that reason the photos are fake as they are not original. Thats all I was saying.

Sure girls can have photos taken professionally and I see nothing wrong in this. However when the photos are altered and edited then they give a totally different impression.

Thats all I was saying.
    i dont know how they could touch her up to the point of drastic improvement unless they put her to sleep doing it.
    Her physical features cant be altered much as far as actual shape goes. From what i see in the pics she has very good proportion. Her eyes are bright, her mouth and nose are in perfect proportion to her face and she has nice hair too. All i can say is that this girl would catch my eye on the town and i would go over.

Your a Sweetheart Love,
    Westside.

Default One thing about your review

Quote Originally Posted by bamberi10 View Post

Thats all I was saying.
    it was respectful.

Sincerely,
    Westside

5. Default

part of my trade is photo retouching and every photo I look at I can see evidence of retouching. Generally there's a few things you do that is refresh the skin, give it a nice sheen, remove blemishes, remove stray or straggly hairs but to me she looks stunning and it would take a huge amount of retouching (let's talk plastic surgery proportions) to get her to such a stage as that you weren't happy.

She could have had an off day, wasn't feeling well, this "summer" weather will do that to anyone or maybe the makeup wasn't up to what you either expected or demand.

6. Default Reply

Hello

The only way to get what I am talking about is to visit the girl herself. Photo touch up has def been done for this girl (She admitted it freely herself). She has more weight on than in the photos and a lot of blemishes have been removed from the photos.

Lovely girl and all that though. All I'm saying is that in this case what you see is not what you get.

Reviews