Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Give Jackie A Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Is Nicole on nights as well??seeing that she is posting as well..and how come i said as well twice in this sentence as well...sorry meant four times..
    No, there is only one mgr on duty at the night time. She just popped online. We all pop on at times when we arent officially on duty

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Mwah, I have to see all your cute cats soon. Here is two for you

How did you get that pic of me and DB10, thought we had sneaked in without anyone noticing!

Belated hugs Miss Vamp.
    DB10 and I will patter around until you are ready to get up from your night shift.
    Then make you a lovely breakfast - fresh orange juice ok?

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    How did you get that pic of me and DB10, thought we had sneaked in without anyone noticing!

Belated hugs Miss Vamp.
    DB10 and I will patter around until you are ready to get up from your night shift.
    MMM orange juice would have been lovely, instead i had hot cross buns about noon when i got up and then had a lovely soak in the bath, and then went a shaggin

Belated hugs Miss Vamp.
    Is the little one Bennin...?
    quoted the wrong post lol... I was talking about the cat!
    Last edited by prettywoman; 19-01-11 at 20:46.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    MMM orange juice would have been lovely, instead i had hot cross buns about noon when i got up and then had a lovely soak in the bath, and then went a shaggin
    You got me feeling so close and protective towards you - until you went a shaggin :-(
    Poor kitty feels so neglected now, you heartbreaker!
    (DB10 - pass me one of your hankies please....sob........ sob)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Is the little one Bennin...?
    quoted the wrong post lol... I was talking about the cat!
    No, the little one is Dannyboy10.
    Bennin went out a couple of weeks ago - I think he is lost :-(

You got me feeling so close and protective towards you - until you went a shaggin :-(
    Poor kitty feels so neglected now, you heartbreaker!
    (DB10 - pass me one of your hankies please....sob........ sob)
    Sorry Mark, but even Vampires have needs, I needed to suck on something!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Sorry Mark, but even Vampires have needs, I needed to suck on something!
    There is no answer to that!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

vampirejackie (19-01-11)

Reviews

Well Miss Vamp., once you have done your tour of the night shift, it would be a pleasure to meet you during the daylight hours, as the day shift can at times be quite tedious for some of us. Trust me you would liven up the our days.
    So once you have paid your penance, we would welcome you to normality, if there is one of course.

I for one used to hate working nights and know how difficult it is to sleep during the day and be mentally and physically active when needed. It takes a while to get used to the sleep pattern - and yes, you do feel like shit at times, but what can you do?

So respect to you Miss Vamp., for the lonely times during your shift - your work is much appreciated.

Well Miss Vamp., once you have done your tour of the night shift, it would be a pleasure to meet you during the daylight hours, as the day shift can at times be quite tedious for some of us. Trust me you would liven up the our days.
    So once you have paid your penance, we would welcome you to normality, if there is one of course.

I for one used to hate working nights and know how difficult it is to sleep during the day and be mentally and physically active when needed. It takes a while to get used to the sleep pattern - and yes, you do feel like shit at times, but what can you do?

So respect to you Miss Vamp., for the lonely times during your shift - your work is much appreciated.
    Why thanks Mark...i have to admit, it is tough, having never worked anything other than standard office hours, this is a test to ones bodyclock. With only pussy to keep me company ( feline type that is ) it can be a tad lonely, but just making sure i get out the house in the daytime to interact and have real conversations ( not learnt miaow language yet) ...though one of my cats does respond strangely to winks and eye blinking, drives her mad!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Sam Spade (19-01-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123