Thread: Song for Adriana

Reviews

Default Song for Adriana

Now I have met this girl (twice) and if i could find a song that best fits her it would have to be " THIS MAGIC MOMENT " by THE PLATTERS. Forget Anna guys Adriana is a sweetheart.Cheers D.

Default The Platters????????

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Now I have met this girl (twice) and if i could find a song that best fits her it would have to be " THIS MAGIC MOMENT " by THE PLATTERS. Forget Anna guys Adriana is a sweetheart.Cheers D.
    whats that? Some kind of fish or something?

Your taste in music is horrifying,
    Westside

Reviews

Default song for adriana

Westie,do you know the Platters or are you being critical of them.I was hoping you could come up with the words of THIS MAGIC MOMENT. CHEERS D

Westie,do you know the Platters or are you being critical of them.I was hoping you could come up with the words of THIS MAGIC MOMENT. CHEERS D
    it's like watching a car crash

Reviews

Default song for adriana

yeah Hal, nothing like a car crash to get the Adrenalin pumpin'. As long as you are not in it of course. Cheers Hal D.

Default No i dont know them.................................................

yeah Hal, nothing like a car crash to get the Adrenalin pumpin'. As long as you are not in it of course. Cheers Hal D.
    and yep i am being critcal of the name. God it sounds like some type of disease or a breed of fish.

Poor West,died two weeks ago, the platters, if only they had got to him sooner.

Slayer were awsome and my brother was on the piss with them after.

Bastard.
    Westside.