Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is this the best skill you have ever seen

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default Is this the best skill you have ever seen

    I posted this on another thread but thought it might be better to create a thread with amazing pieces of skill on show.

    Personally I think this is the best thing I have ever seen a footballer do, but I would be happy to see anyone elses offerings.

    YouTube - ronaldinho crossbar challenge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    919
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    I posted this on another thread but thought it might be better to create a thread with amazing pieces of skill on show.

    Personally I think this is the best thing I have ever seen a footballer do, but I would be happy to see anyone elses offerings.

    YouTube - ronaldinho crossbar challenge
    Err mate? It's clearly fake haha.


    I thought this was quite cool. The ref sent the coach off for it too, feckin dryshite.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTjjgfVfVB8
    Last edited by ChiefHandker; 18-01-11 at 19:13.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Just viewed first class .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Is it really?

    Never knew they could do that

    I am gutted now

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Just viewed first class .: doc
    I thought so too doc. I so want it to be real

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    I posted this on another thread but thought it might be better to create a thread with amazing pieces of skill on show.

    Personally I think this is the best thing I have ever seen a footballer do, but I would be happy to see anyone elses offerings.

    YouTube - ronaldinho crossbar challenge
    nope, check out the skills at 2mins 30secs in the video below or watch the whole thing, very interesting


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    nope, check out the skills at 2mins 30secs in the video below or watch the whole thing, very interesting

    Thats pretty impressive all right. The first girl had me covered lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,783
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Thats pretty impressive all right. The first girl had me covered lol
    hehe .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Err mate? It's clearly fake haha.


    I thought this was quite cool. The ref sent the coach off for it too, feckin dryshite.

    YouTube - Trener strzela bramke z 45 metrow. Coach Dragan Stojkovic scores a goal and gets sent off
    That was class all right.
    Had to be a contender for best volley ever.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    I posted this on another thread but thought it might be better to create a thread with amazing pieces of skill on show.

    Personally I think this is the best thing I have ever seen a footballer do, but I would be happy to see anyone elses offerings.

    YouTube - ronaldinho crossbar challenge
    Amazing. He is a talented boy alright. He has my vote as one of the greats of the decade. And if the rumours are true, he loves the ladies and is a major punter! Maybe he could post on EI boards and do some reviews!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •