Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Agency vs Brothel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Question Agency vs Brothel

    Just idle musing.

    Why is it illegal to run a brothel but not illegal to run an agency?
    Or is it illegal to run an agency?

    Sorry if its a stupid question, I'll get back in me box (or find someone else's) if it is.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

    aliciasexy (20-01-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Just idle musing.

    Why is it illegal to run a brothel but not illegal to run an agency?
    Or is it illegal to run an agency?

    Sorry if its a stupid question, I'll get back in me box (or find someone else's) if it is.
    It is illegal to control prostitution. Therefore if an agency is found to be offering sexual services it becomes illegal, and the owners will be prosecuted.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Stay away from both . Stick with independent escorts .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    CoolJay (18-01-11), hornylimerick (20-01-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Aye. I would HATE to think I was visiting someone who was either being forced into working or was doing it to line someone else's pocket.
    The thing is though how can you tell? I have in the past (in the UK) used those who advertise as independant but I suppose its difficult to be absolutely 100% sure.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Aye. I would HATE to think I was visiting someone who was either being forced into working or was doing it to line someone else's pocket.
    The thing is though how can you tell? I have in the past (in the UK) used those who advertise as independant but I suppose its difficult to be absolutely 100% sure.
    You can't really. All you can do is narrow the odds to ladies you are quite sure are working independently, and try and ensure that your appointment is arranged directly with the Service Provider.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Aye. I would HATE to think I was visiting someone who was either being forced into working or was doing it to line someone else's pocket.
    The thing is though how can you tell? I have in the past (in the UK) used those who advertise as independant but I suppose its difficult to be absolutely 100% sure.
    Agencies and brothels provide a useful service to a girl who is working in them; she might be trying to get money together to go 'Independent'-you got to start somewhere.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,783
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Stay away from both . Stick with independent escorts .: doc
    agreed . .

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Agencies and brothels provide a useful service to a girl who is working in them; she might be trying to get money together to go 'Independent'-you got to start somewhere.
    Anita, I yet have to hear of an agency that is happy to let a successful girl that does earn enough to leave without any complications ...

    If a girl need to start somewhere, she can put an advert in the "non advertiser" section and do just a few of outcalls to get her started with some accommodation (in some she can pay by day, thus making it easy for someone who doesn't have a lot to start) and a paid advert here.

    Technically, a lady could start with just a mobile phone, a 10 E new SIM card and a couple of Euro to spend in an Internet place, in case she doesn't have a laptop to use for free someplace else.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (18-01-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Anita, I yet have to hear of an agency that is happy to let a successful girl that does earn enough to leave without any complications ...

    If a girl need to start somewhere, she can put an advert in the "non advertiser" section and do just a few of outcalls to get her started with some accommodation (in some she can pay by day, thus making it easy for someone who doesn't have a lot to start) and a paid advert here.

    Technically, a lady could start with just a mobile phone, a 10 E new SIM card and a couple of Euro to spend in an Internet place, in case she doesn't have a laptop to use for free someplace else.

    The bottom line is agencies do have benefits to offer girls for whatever reaon; I don't care too much about agencies because beside taking half the money, they also take half the headache associated with this business.

    If I arrive in Ireland tomorrow whose to say I won't work for an agency-I don't do callouts I might not want to make any investment in this business as I wouldn't be staying very long. An agency that had branches in a number of cities might just be just for me; Or I might go independent, and work duriing the day for myself and work a night for an agency- before the 'independent' thing caught on in Ireland this was how girls worked
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 18-01-11 at 19:12.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The bottom line is agencies do have benefits to offer girls for whatever reaon; I don't care too much about agencies because beside taking half the money, they also take half the headache associated with this business.

    If I arrive in Ireland tomorrow whose to say I won't work for an agency-I don't do callouts I might not want to make any investment in this business as I wouldn't be staying very long. An agency that had branches in a number of cities might just be just for me; Or I might go independent, and work duriing the day for myself and work a night for an agency- before the 'independent' thing caught on in Ireland this was how girls worked


    Well, I know a little the way it used to work here before and in this situation I understand your point of view. But I don't think it is valid anymore, at least not for girls that have a minimal knowledge of English and some realistic expectations of what the job will be like. Just my opinion.

    These days, there are not as many clients as before, this applies to most girls (of course not to everybody). Even if the demand is still high, some girls like myself will never see more then 3 - 4 AT MAX per day, regardless of how many are ringing. Seeing not all newbies are highly successful, they will be much better keeping everything they earn, wouldn't they ?

    The outcalls was just an idea for someone that has to start from scratch but these days anybody can rent just a room in a working apartment of another escort if they don't mind sharing for a little while.

    She these newbies can also change their location once in a while, as sharing apartments offers come an go in more then one town.

    It doesn't matter how expensive are working rooms or apartments, any girl that can make more then a couple of hundreds per day, will be better off working for herself. And if they do much less then that, no agency would want them either.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (18-01-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •