Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: place in Brazil where you can go and worship womens feet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default place in Brazil where you can go and worship womens feet

    Sounds like heaven for me



    Can any brazillian escort here will help with translating what they are talking about exactly? **removed**
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 17-01-11 at 23:53. Reason: foreign text not allowed

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (18-01-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    sounds like ''suck my toes, you filthy boy''
    or something like that, my portuguese is limited to what ive learned from brz girls in last year!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (18-01-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    Sounds like heaven for me



    Can any brazillian escort here will help with translating what they are talking about exactly? **removed**
    What exactly would you like to be translated?
    They talk about fellas that has fetish for feet and like to be treated as a carpet ha ha ha ...
    It's a club/pub where just people has fetish for foot goes ... Has something about sado as well

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (18-01-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Do they say where it is exactly?? have friends in sao paolo sooner or later will visit them, if the place is near by I am gonna visit for sure. do they say how much u have to pay? wish place like that was in Ireland would be there daily

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    424

    Default

    There my darling Pablo_23 Seems you will have a good time when you go to Brazil. I'm from Sao Paulo myself and there is amazing place to have fun ...

    The link for the bar is => VALHALA | Fetish Bar | Share your fetish with people alike!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (18-01-11), Rayden (18-01-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    Do they say where it is exactly?? have friends in sao paolo sooner or later will visit them, if the place is near by I am gonna visit for sure. do they say how much u have to pay? wish place like that was in Ireland would be there daily
    you should study reflexology-perfect job for you!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (18-01-11), Rayden (18-01-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    There my darling Pablo_23 Seems you will have a good time when you go to Brazil. I'm from Sao Paulo myself and there is amazing place to have fun ...

    The link for the bar is => VALHALA | Fetish Bar | Share your fetish with people alike!
    Thanks Nick...This bar sounds nice, can't wait to go over there, and can.t wait to meet you too, unfortuanately you are too far. Hope you will visit Dublin once.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

    nick2010 (18-01-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    There my darling Pablo_23 Seems you will have a good time when you go to Brazil. I'm from Sao Paulo myself and there is amazing place to have fun ...

    The link for the bar is => VALHALA | Fetish Bar | Share your fetish with people alike!
    Jaysus Nick, for last years girl you are bang up to the minute on your fetish clubs....lol.

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    424

    Default

    You are very welcome hun ...
    When I go to Dublin I will let you know for sure ;-) xxxx

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (18-01-11)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jaysus Nick, for last years girl you are bang up to the minute on your fetish clubs....lol.
    I'm quick and efficient Unfortunately you don't know that yet ... :-)
    I do anything to help my friends ;-) xxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •