Thread: Sensual lauren?

Default Sensual lauren?

Any one been with sensual lauren?, not sure if she advertises on this site but she has posted here, was thinking of going to see her soon! Anyone, thanks in advance, seanie
    Last edited by seanie dublin; 16-01-11 at 23:14.

You should meet her, you wont have any regrets if your looking for the mature woman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mucker155 For This Useful Post:

seanie dublin (16-01-11)

Cheers, thanks, love mature women

You will remember your time with lauren, unforgetable experiance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mucker155 For This Useful Post:

seanie dublin (16-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    You will remember your time with lauren, unforgetable experiance
    I hope so

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seanie dublin View Post
    Any one been with sensual lauren?, not sure if she advertises on this site but she has posted here, was thinking of going to see her soon! Anyone, thanks in advance, seanie
    hello, Lauren here,
    I am an advertiser on this site now, you may visit my profile and website,,,and do contact me if you should want to meet, or..have we met now already,
    all my very best to you,
    Lauren xx
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren