View Poll Results: Which is your least favourite month?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • January

    2 11.76%
  • February

    10 58.82%
  • March

    0 0%
  • April

    0 0%
  • May

    0 0%
  • June

    1 5.88%
  • July

    0 0%
  • August

    0 0%
  • September

    0 0%
  • October

    0 0%
  • November

    3 17.65%
  • December

    1 5.88%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Least favourite month?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default Least favourite month?

    Just sitting here and cannot make my mind up what to do when it struck me that I don't like January all that much - what is your least favourite month?

  2. #2

    Default

    i hate january too stupid stock take 2 days of pain

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    has to be feb.just nothing to like about it .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I am the same here, I hate Febraury and I always did.
    January is nice, a little quiet after the festive season is fine. Plus all the sales

    But February is just awful.
    We are all longing for some heat, the promissed spring is usually not delivered and most of us are just moving like zombies on automated pilot until March. Well, maybe not most of us, but clearly me and some people I know.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    I am the same here, I hate Febraury and I always did.
    January is nice, a little quiet after the festive season is fine. Plus all the sales

    But February is just awful.
    We are all longing for some heat, the promissed spring is usually not delivered and most of us are just moving like zombies on automated pilot until March. Well, maybe not most of us, but clearly me and some people I know.
    P.S. Second favourite for me is November. People stressed out for work and trying to save some cash for December' presents.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Just sitting here and cannot make my mind up what to do when it struck me that I don't like January all that much - what is your least favourite month?
    February the month I dislike most and always did.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Well arent ye lucky that Feb is the shortest month if ye all hate it

    I dont really think about months that I hate (Its a bit stupid)
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    January for me, but not because it is after Christmas or because of the weather. It's a shitty month in work, always is.
    Think I'll have to treat myself when it's over.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Don't really think about it , maybe it's because iam a glass half full type . .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Don't really think about it , maybe it's because iam a glass half full type . .: doc

    That's me as well mate, as long as I wake up every morning I'm happy as Larry.


    CG

    ps I'm in no way trying to outdo anyone called Larry.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •