Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Can't live with them, and you can't kill them

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default Can't live with them, and you can't kill them

    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

    There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage.

    Why do we do it?

    Would life be better gay?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I am currently looking for a woman who can keep me so I can retire. Ya going to find me a rich woman.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I am currently looking for a woman who can keep me so I can retire. Ya going to find me a rich woman.
    Sounds like a plan

    Sounds like their plan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

    There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage.

    Why do we do it?

    Would life be better gay?
    But are u basing that statement just on the fact how successful both of yr are or on the way both parties truly feel about each other?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I couldn't do it. I need my independence ideally in a relationship both parties need to earn similar as to keep a similar lifestyle. If money is power it has to be someway equal.

    Love many, trust a few but always paddle your own canoe.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I couldn't do it. I need my independence ideally in a relationship both parties need to earn similar as to keep a similar lifestyle. If money is power it has to be someway equal.

    Love many, trust a few but always paddle your own canoe.
    I think she should have a lot more money. Basis of a sucessful relationship.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I think she should have a lot more money. Basis of a sucessful relationship.
    I would agree with that. I have no problem being a kept man, if neccessary

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Another misogynistic thread Onlyme? I hope we don't see a pattern emerging!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Another misogynistic thread Onlyme? I hope we don't see a pattern emerging!
    A bad night. And I'm home early.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Another misogynistic thread Onlyme? I hope we don't see a pattern emerging!
    I was going to do, In the red corner............ but done that already tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •