Thread: Either this is fake or time is wrong

Reviews

Default Either this is fake or time is wrong

I just read this review and decided to start this thread.
    As travelman has few review under his belt including one of highly reputable lady, I doubt he would write a fake review so time on review may be incorrect.

I called Easter at 11.00 in morning and booked an appointment at 1. At abt 1130 I called her and requested to move the appointment to 2.00.

Around 1.15 PM she texted me that 2.00 is not OK. I called her immediately and she said she is busy at 2.00 and she could see me at 3.00 (I was bit angry at unprofessional behaviour and she did apologise when we met). I told her 3.00 does not suite me, maybe some other time. She said she will let me know by 1.50 if she can make it back to her apartment as she is out (It was ok for me as I was near her apartment anyways and away from internet to get some other ladies number).

I met her at about 2.00 and she was wearing suit with skirt when she opened the door (she looked as if she was ready to step out). When she asked me to take a shower, I remember asking her if she had date with someone when she was outside (as she had just returned, I am sure she would not have cleaned up) and she told me she had been out but not on date.

Timing for travelman's review just doesnt add up. He may have seen her at other time and had bad experience, I am not countering him, but I smell a rat.
    Last edited by naughty_g5; 16-01-11 at 00:59.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Thank you. We will check this one out

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

naughty_g5 (16-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Thank you. We will check this one out
    Thats a quick reply
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Quote Originally Posted by naughty_g5 View Post
    Thats a quick reply
    No worries It might be tomorrow before we can answer though, so don't get too excited! LOL!