Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Members

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Members

I've been using the E1 site for quite a while now, but never bothered clicking on the community page,I assumed it would be all "shagged her 10 times in my half hour appt " sort of rubbish,
    but I've found the 'members' to be informative, helpful and humourous. Well done chaps,you now have an English gentlemen amongst you, please,ladies try not to swoon ! Keep it up

Reviews

hi mellors and welcome to the madhouse that is E-I

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I've been using the E1 site for quite a while now, but never bothered clicking on the community page,I assumed it would be all "shagged her 10 times in my half hour appt " sort of rubbish,
    but I've found the 'members' to be informative, helpful and humourous. Well done chaps,you now have an English gentlemen amongst you, please,ladies try not to swoon ! Keep it up

Sorry but I have to ask..Are you, or have you, at anytime being any of the following BigPaws, Westie, Siobhan, NGAN and or a pimp? If the answer to this question is a resounding no, then welcome!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (15-01-11)

Reviews

Welcome to the boards, soon you will be addicted with the rest of us!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Should I be on the lookout for them !!

Welcome to EI Forums Mellors, i hope you have fun

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Welcome aboard my good man!

I will impart but one piece of advice. Watch out for a certain Miss Chambers,, she has a penchent for beating men to death with a pink dildo, or so legend has it................
    That explains it.
    Always wondered why I had developed a bald spot on my head after our last meeting.
    Either that or she near frightened me to death!

Oh to dream!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Welcome aboard my good man!

I will impart but one piece of advice. Watch out for a certain Miss Chambers,, she has a penchent for beating men to death with a pink dildo, or so legend has it................
    I've heard much talk of this young lady........I will hopefully find out for myself when she ventures Cork way.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Welcome mellors welcome to the boards have a good time .
    Oh one last think there are a lot of jokers hanging around here but it's all good natured most of the time enjoy.

Reviews

It looks like you forgot to take off the ear muffs after your last appointment. Was it to dampen the screams of pain, or excitement.....or both??
    Forget the screems of passion, just give it to me doggy fashion!

Just commented on a saying I heard - didn't expect her to take it literally!!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 15-01-11 at 15:45.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast