Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Any dating tips?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default Any dating tips?

    Well lads and Ladies what are your own secret tips for a sucessfull date?

    I will start...

    When deciding whether to bring flowers or chocolates always go for chocolates. When given chocolates the Lady will invariably make a comment about trying to lose weight or being overweight and should not accept them! That is where you say how crazy she is and she looks fantastic! You have started the evening with a nice compliment that clearly says "I am attracted to you!".
    ps and at the end of the night hint that you would love something sweet (like a chocolate) which may get you in the door!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Here's one, don't bring the wife!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Well lads and Ladies what are your own secret tips for a sucessfull date?

    I will start...

    When deciding whether to bring flowers or chocolates always go for chocolates. When given chocolates the Lady will invariably make a comment about trying to lose weight or being overweight and should not accept them! That is where you say how crazy she is and she looks fantastic! You have started the evening with a nice compliment that clearly says "I am attracted to you!".
    ps and at the end of the night hint that you would love something sweet (like a chocolate) which may get you in the door!
    Don't say something like 'lets go dutch'. Not a good idea.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Christ it's a long time since I dated , how things have changed . Tips I'd give jaysus I'll have to think on that .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Tips . Don't bring the op on a double date he will leave you stranded in a car somewhere ..: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Here's one, don't bring the wife!

    Why not mate, it could take role play to a whole new level

    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (15-01-11)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default There are tones of tips, those two just happen to come to mind first ...

    Dress comfortably and not over the top. Feeling pain because of those too fancy shoes or being afraid you'll show a builder's cleavage when you sit down, makes any woman look a little stressed out and the guy could think it's because of him.

    Talk enough to give the other person a chance to know you but try to talk not as much as the other person. There is so much to tell about a guy if you listen to him for a while. If he is not worth it, you'll know it before you end up in bed, or even in a relationship with him.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (15-01-11), magicalman9357 (15-01-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Dress comfortably and not over the top. Feeling pain because of those too fancy shoes or being afraid you'll show a builder's cleavage when you sit down, makes any woman look a little stressed out and the guy could think it's because of him.

    Talk enough to give the other person a chance to know you but try to talk not as much as the other person. There is so much to tell about a guy if you listen to him for a while. If he is not worth it, you'll know it before you end up in bed, or even in a relationship with him.
    A small insight to the female mind . So lads listen not talk .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (15-01-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    A small insight to the female mind . So lads listen not talk .: doc
    Well, talk ... but listen a little more

    P.S. And this is not just for guys, I do that myself as well. Around the 04th date I become a chatter box and the guy didn't know where this was coming from, haha
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 15-01-11 at 14:05.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    dr love (15-01-11)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Well, talk ... but listen a little more

    P.S. And this is not just for guys, I do that myself as well. Around the 04th date I become a chatter box and the guy didn't know where this was coming from, haha


    4th date???
    Sex is usually forthcomming by the3rd date!
    So there is no 4th date!




    (my bad )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •