Thread: The Agency

Reviews

Default The Agency

Does anyone know anything about The Agency ? They have quiet a collection of verified Irish girls, some of them looking very tasty indeed to the point where it almost seems too good to be true. I can't help asking what's the catch ?

Just wondered if anyone has any knowledge or experience they could share. Thanks !

Good Q Banjo, was wondering that myself and hopefully will get feedback.

I'd have thought going through an agency reduces the risk of poor service (appointments cancelled at short notice, pics that are very old or simply fake, etc) basically because an agency has a lot to lose through poor reviews and a bad reputation caused by a few bad apples.

However the sense I get from the forum is to avoid agencies in general. Sure they seem a little more expensive, but not massively so. Could be as a newbie I'm just reading the wrong threads and agencies ARE well regarded, or thoughts are good and bad, but I'd be interested in hearing expert opinion in case I'm missing something obvious.
    Also must mention, some amazing looking ladies in 'The Agency'.

Reviews

Will you two fuckers keep it down?

The Agency does not exist.

Got it?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Rayden (13-01-11), Toolbox (13-01-11)

Loud and clear Mousey. The q was purely hypothetical, my grammar isn't great.

On an unrelated matter, Im looking forward to re-acquainting myself with the eeijets guide.