Thread: What is wrong here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default What is wrong here?

Have you noticed how boring it is here lately?

Why have so many of the best posters left the forum lately?

I know some of you will say that is the nature of things and new blood will replace the departed! I have however not noticed any talent arriving to match those gone!

Why..

Benin: The funniest guy I have ever read! Always entertaining and friendly! Why abandon us?

Debest: A crazy poster that would be the first to pm if he insulted! Why did he feel the need to pull the trigger!

An Don: He said he will not be back! He always fought the good fight even if it meant he would be banned! (again and again and again!) Why is he so annoyed?

Mousey: Another very talented poster who only ever had a friendly word for everybody! Why does he post about as often as DrLove gets quality time at home? (That is not often).

Westsidex:He is not here anymore!

Alana:Did not know her but from her Blog she seems to have something to say and is not afraid to say it! A good sense of humor, one only has to see her Barbeque cat joke! (I hope). Why a permanent ban?

Luther: The wise old Sage of EI, a true loss! Why did he leave?

Monkeynut: He left! ammm...give me a minute...ammm I will miss..amm.. being told how rich he was and how brilliant a driver he was!..amm..just another minute..amm

Is there something broken at EI and if so how do we fix it?
    If some of you decide to debate this please be constructive and refrain from being personal!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (13-01-11), dr love (13-01-11), jimmydee (13-01-11), kerry lad in town (13-01-11), Rayden (13-01-11)