Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty?

Default Amnesty?

Is it time we had an amnesty? Let all banned return? Win win situation, Sam and Jackie get a whole host of candidates for banning again and we get to watch
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

City Gent (13-01-11), hd7055 (13-01-11), nick2010 (13-01-11), Shirley Joy (14-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Is it time we had an amnesty? Let all banned return? Win win situation, Sam and Jackie get a whole host of candidates for banning again and we get to watch
    I don't think they want to come back Lucy. Do you think so?
    Would love that :-) xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (13-01-11)

Wow, Lucy. I didn't realise I was portrayed as such a prolific banner. I think you'll find that the majority of them do return anyway in some capacity

Reviews

Best idea ever! Breathe some life into the boards, that'll get site traffic up.. good for EI, we get amusement = Win win

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (13-01-11), nick2010 (13-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Wow, Lucy. I didn't realise I was portrayed as such a prolific banner. I think you'll find that the majority of them do return anyway in some capacity
    Ouch. Now now Samuel, we all have to do our jobs I understand that. But anyway, lets debate the point...

Do I think you are a prolific banner? No. I think you are fair but your outlook on the site is different, as you work for it.

Ouch. Now now Samuel, we all have to do our jobs I understand that. But anyway, lets debate the point...

Do I think you are a prolific banner? No. I think you are fair but your outlook on the site is different, as you work for it.
    A fair point, however in most cases the bans are implemented as a result of the reactions of other posters. I've looked through the banned user list we have behind the scenes, and most banned users are spammers, threateners and underage users.

Reviews

A fair point, however in most cases the bans are implemented as a result of the reactions of other posters. I've looked through the banned user list we have behind the scenes, and most banned users are spammers, threateners and underage users.
    How do you know they are underage users??
    Or is that a reference to their mental age??

Okie dokes. However, I have to say, we have a few on that banned list who probably should have been given more leeway..

Okie dokes. However, I have to say, we have a few on that banned list who probably should have been given more leeway..
    Perhaps they had more leeway than they lead on. We do try to take many fights out of the playground, but unfortunately cooperation doesn't seem to be their greatest attribute.

Perhaps they had more leeway than they lead on. We do try to take many fights out of the playground, but unfortunately cooperation doesn't seem to be their greatest attribute.
    You know, I am from an Anglo Irish background. The humour is different, swearing is pretty normal, as is being a little more verbose. I know you probably think I am trying to defend my friends, but believe me when I tell you what can read as completely cutting is actually no worse than ''hello how are ye''? in some parts of Ireland. I do think sometimes you guys should come and spend a couple of weeks here, you would moderate differently then
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 13-01-11 at 01:03.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (13-01-11)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast