Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You know, I am from an Anglo Irish background. The humour is different, swearing is pretty normal, as is being a little more verbose. I know you probably think I am trying to defend my friends, but believe me when I tell you what can read as completely cutting is actually no worse than ''hello how are ye''? in some parts of Ireland. I do think sometimes you guys should come and spend a couple of weeks here, you would moderate differently then
    Lucy, both my parents are Irish! LOL! Even their parrot swears!

Okay, so this isnt a generalisation, it's about a particular poster that I lifted the ban of.
    Last edited by samlad; 13-01-11 at 01:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (13-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

Okay, so this isnt a generalisation, it's about a particular poster that I lifted the ban of.
    I like you even more now samlad .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Is it time we had an amnesty? Let all banned return? Win win situation, Sam and Jackie get a whole host of candidates for banning again and we get to watch
    I think that a lot of the previously banned are already back with new accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I like you even more now samlad .: doc
    LOL! Thanks doc. The old man's from Carrickfergus, Antrim and the mother Dublin. That's why I'm so fecked up!

Nope

It is about both you and Jackie, and your differing perceptions on offence. I find it confusing. For example, we have a user named Whore Master, I find that personally offensive. Yet an avatar of a close up open vagina is removed..I realise you guys are growing into your roles, but there needs to be understanding I think, sometimes. Wellhungchaps' reviews are another thing, why are they constantly edited? They are positive reviews written in good faith, but they are usually deleted. Dannyboy10. pain in the arse that he can be, is a lovely client and very honest, yet he is turned down for trusted reviewer because of his posts? Yet we have trusted reviewers that shouldn't mind a cat, in the real world. It all feels very..discombobulated
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 13-01-11 at 01:14.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I think that a lot of the previously banned are already back with new accounts.
    Debest would not do that.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 13-01-11 at 01:15.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LOL! Thanks doc. The old man's from Carrickfergus, Antrim and the mother Dublin. That's why I'm so fecked up!
    That Irish blood is only good for ya let it course through veins more .lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Nope

It is about both you and Jackie, and your differing perceptions on offence. I find it confusing. For example, we have a user named Whore Master, I find that personally offensive. Yet an avatar of a close up open vagina is removed..I realise you guys are growing into your roles, but there needs to be understanding I think, sometimes. Wellhungchaps' reviews are another thing, why are they constantly edited? They are positive reviews written in good faith, but they are usually deleted. Dannyboy10. pain in the arse that he can be, is a lovely client and very honest, yet he is turned down for trusted reviewer because of his posts? Yet we have trusted reviewers that shouldn't mind a cat, in the real world. It all feels very..discombobulated
    Fair enough again.

I think you'll fnd Whore Master is already banned, by my good self The whole vagina thing was within several weeks of my job here, and I offered to find an alternative as the computer crashed, I had to do a system restore and I lost the picture. Wellhungchap has been warned about his reviews and has agreed to refrain from posting any more such like.

The dannyboy10 thing was not decided by myself or Jackie, it is up to Nicole, thehighwayman and RicFlair.

Is there anything else that needs to be cleared up? I don't mind if I'm in the wrong about something, but I will let you know the reasons behind some of our actions if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    That Irish blood is only good for ya let it course through veins more .lol doc
    I can do a perfect Irish mock of my father. Trust me, the English girls have found it to be a real turn on in the night clubs, and has increased my pulling power ten fold! LOL!

Reviews

Debest would not do that.
    Well not debest, but the others. GGB, texas, etc.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast