Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Dilemma

1. Default Serious Dilemma

After reading the post " Does the missus give you a blowjob or VV?", the responses back all seem to be the same. . . weight gain & loss of libido after "I do".

Im getting married in the summer, to a girl who used to be fairly skinny, but over the last couple of years has steadily put it on, so that now there is a healthy overhang and horizontal ripples (about 3 -4) when she wears a tight top.

To me, its a major turn off. I keep very fit, and if I say so myself, am in pretty good shape. She loves my body, and seeing me naked. I only wish the opposite was true.

But to bring up the subject of her weight, and how Id prefer it if she was skinny(ier), is like saying you dont believe in the holocaust. Not good. To me, keeping you body in shape is very important to me, I will never be fat, and expect the same of my partner.

What should I do ?
    Be brave, and come out with it straight, before we get married ?
    Or accept the inevitable, Irish women are fat, and after a couple of kids, it'll all go south anyway ?

Thanks,

wp

As a rule always look at the mother, if she is still attractive thats a good guide.
    I was in the situation you are in. 36 years later the love is still there but thats all.It becomes a sentence.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to a private function For This Useful Post:

The Plumber (12-01-11)

4. Default

Yea, I know that one, the Ma's alright, but she doesnt take after her, more the dad, and his sisters. . . ow man, not good.

The love, and only the love being there after 30 years (although I will be 70 by then), is what Im worried about. . .

Does anyone still have the lust after 10,20,30 years of marriage ?

Maybe that's a rhetorical question, given the forum Im posting in lol

Reviews

Peoples weight fluctuate throughout their lives but if you aren't happy now it isn't going to get any better, love is more than skin deep so if you are worried you may have bigger problems than just not fancying her.. If the relationship is strong enough a chat about it may help but it could be as simple as her trying to fit into her old cloths or still buying a size too small making her weight look worse than it actually is, but IMO keeping it to yourself will do neither of you any favours..
    It's funny but if my partner said I need to loose weight I'd agree and try do something about it, if it were the other way around she wouldn't speak to me for a month, but she'd still do something about it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

westernpunter (12-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I wouldn't bring up the subject of weight bad move .
    Encourage her to go for walks together our join a gym together .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Encourage her to go for walks together our join a gym together .
    A good relationship is based on openness and honesty, if you can't discuss everything what is the point..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (14-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    A good relationship is based on openness and honesty, if you can't discuss everything what is the point..
    I agree with you anon to a certain point but weight issues and woman very touchy point if he jumps in with his size 10 he might find sleeping on a park bench not very nice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Wouldnt the phrase ' be cruel to be kind ' apply to that,

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by a private function View Post
    As a rule always look at the mother, if she is still attractive thats a good guide.
    I was in the situation you are in. 36 years later the love is still there but thats all.It becomes a sentence.
    Jasus boys yous are puting me of marriage for life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Wouldnt the phrase ' be cruel to be kind ' apply to that,
    Sometimes but not in this case one thinks.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast