Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does the missus give you a blowjob or VV?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    I'm married over 15years now and she won't give me a blow-job or even in from behind. Our early sex used to involve in from behind but , over the last number of years it has gone off the menu. in fact, with early menopause,things are generally reduced to a bit of missionary on the odd Sunday morning. Is this a story with many punters??

I barely get a kiss on the cheek the odd time, so a bj is out of the question.
    Like you, the early years of my relationship were littered with great sexual adventures but for the past 7/8 years it's become a ghost town.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I barely get a kiss on the cheek the odd time, so a bj is out of the question.
    Like you, the early years of my relationship were littered with great sexual adventures but for the past 7/8 years it's become a ghost town.
    have you done anything to address this problem? ignoring it only makes it worse
    see you next tuesday

3. Default

Gents,

I once heard a good story;

How do you get your girlfriend to stop giving you blow jobs ????

Marry her. . . I told this around a table of married mates, and none of them laughed. I've told it to me my fiancé who has promised it wont happen to us. We'll see. She also has promised we'll be doing anal in 10yrs time & never get fat. The last one has gone out the window already ....Not looking good for the other two, even if she's keen, with the rate the weights going on, I wont be ....

Would we all be in here if we were totally satisfied at home ? Dont think so

Reviews

There will never, ever not be small pots of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice-cream in the fridge

That stuff is the gear

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    all these treats finish when she eats the wedding cake, Hey guys Dont get married
    Funny that when they get married everything seems to change .
    I was best man a number off years a very good friend off mine the girl he married was a little bitch I never liked her.
    But to cut to the chase when everything was done and dusted she turned around to him and said well this is my licence to eat what I want.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I was best man a number off years a very good friend off mine the girl he married was a little bitch I never liked her.
    But to cut to the chase when everything was done and dusted she turned around to him and said well this is my licence to eat what I want.
    Thats shocking,i believe if you have a girl or boy its your duty to keep yourself healthy and in shape,i would never go out with a girl who didnt care about being fat or anything,i live once so i want the best for me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

westernpunter (12-01-11)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    ARGHGHHH . . . My worst nightmare .....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westernpunter View Post
    ARGHGHHH . . . My worst nightmare .....
    Mine to that's why I won't be getting married anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Thats shocking,i believe if you have a girl or boy its your duty to keep yourself healthy and in shape,i would never go out with a girl who didnt care about being fat or anything,i live once so i want the best for me.
    From what I can see marriage changes everything reading some of these posts.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    have you done anything to address this problem? ignoring it only makes it worse
    Did try different things to get some improvement, but it's like banging your head against a brick wall.

Apart from the lack of sex, we get on ok, I suppose.

Being on here and meeting the occasional lady keeps me sane.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast