Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gardai watching a property

Default Gardai watching a property

I went to see a girl yesterday and clearly saw 2 Gardai sat in a car who seemed to be watching the property. Should I post on here where the property was or will this unfairly affect the girls business. I don't know for sure 100% that they were there watching. I called the girl and told her my suspicions also.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skyliner For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (12-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    I went to see a girl yesterday and clearly saw 2 Gardai sat in a car who seemed to be watching the property. Should I post on here where the property was or will this unfairly affect the girls business. I don't know for sure 100% that they were there watching. I called the girl and told her my suspicions also.
    without giving any exact details that could identify the girl, what county was it and was the property a house or apartment block?

Reviews

They could be looking at anything.
    Taking break.
    Wait for someone.

There are too many other reasons they might be there.

I think you did the right thing in telling the girls.
    After that I think its up to then

Sent you a PM

I have sent details to mods about this. Kelly I didnt now where the best place to post this was. Hope I did the right thing here??

spoke to punter friend of mine last week and he saw 2 plain clothes garda in micra car watching block of apartments knew one of the guards from school days,was going to tell girl but wasnt sure they werent on drug surveillance or what,then met same garda in tesco 2 days later and his silly smirk told all.
    he texted girl but she didnt reply so he just wont be doing business for a while or be very cautious the area was smithfield facinf chief oneills so beware p/s red micra 99

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannymac View Post
    spoke to punter friend of mine last week and he saw 2 plain clothes garda in micra car watching block of apartments knew one of the guards from school days,was going to tell girl but wasnt sure they werent on drug surveillance or what,then met same garda in tesco 2 days later and his silly smirk told all.
    he texted girl but she didnt reply so he just wont be doing business for a while or be very cautious the area was smithfield facinf chief oneills so beware p/s red micra 99
    Haven't they little to be doing.

Useless wankers

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (13-01-11), Toolbox (14-01-11)

Reviews

another reason i always use the outcall service.

Blog Entries

or as I like to say....'just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you"....x
    be safe and well,
    x
    Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

12. Default

I'm always paranoid out of my head about things like this. Most of the locations in Wexford tend to be apartments in not great areas instead of hotels and I prefer hotels. I don't like the creeping into apartments. I came out of one apartment block in Waterford a few years back and I was sure it was being watched by Gardai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast