Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Advice for virgin

  1. #1

    Default Advice for virgin

    Hey everybody,
    Im a 19 yr old virgin and im eager to finally lose it and i was wondering if anybody had any advice as to who to go to as i know all escorts dont do first timers. I know many of you will tell me to wait but i really want to lose it now finally and really need help!! Im based in Dublin.
    Any help would be fantastic!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Paranoia Dept.
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    As long as you have a fat wallet you'll be fine, just go with a well reviewed lady- most won't have any issue seeing you.
    Seeing as you're 19 - guess you're single- would you not try the regular route first ( not trying to rain on your parade.. just this game can skew your view of the opposite sex & can turn you into a cold hearted predator.. or so I've, ahem ..read)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    As long as you have a fat wallet you'll be fine, just go with a well reviewed lady- most won't have any issue seeing you.
    Seeing as you're 19 - guess you're single- would you not try the regular route first ( not trying to rain on your parade.. just this game can skew your view of the opposite sex & can turn you into a cold hearted predator.. or so I've, ahem ..read)
    thats good advic e man, plus the girls on here will ruin your expectatiuons of irish girls

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upforthecrack View Post
    Hey everybody,
    Im a 19 yr old virgin and im eager to finally lose it and i was wondering if anybody had any advice as to who to go to as i know all escorts dont do first timers. I know many of you will tell me to wait but i really want to lose it now finally and really need help!! Im based in Dublin.
    Any help would be fantastic!!
    I suppose its what type of girl your into really but make sure their pics are verified and have mostly positive reviews.Another point would be to keep away from agencies and stick with independant ladies....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upforthecrack View Post
    Hey everybody,
    Im a 19 yr old virgin and im eager to finally lose it and i was wondering if anybody had any advice as to who to go to as i know all escorts dont do first timers. I know many of you will tell me to wait but i really want to lose it now finally and really need help!! Im based in Dublin.
    Any help would be fantastic!!
    There are plenty of lovely ladies here that will look after you, but what type of girl do you like?

    These are the top 6 reviewed escorts on E-I
    Escort Reviews of JessicaJessy, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Selena, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Alyssa, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Patty Baby, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Lynne, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of VanessaVanny, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    I would also recommend any of the following:
    Escort Reviews of English Layla, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Alex (Irish), Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Nikky, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    But the lady closest to your own age and getting a lot of great reviews is Ciara.
    Irish Ciara, Donegal Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    She is in Donegal at the moment, but would be worth getting in touch with when she returns to Dublin

    I think it's a great way to lose your virginity, with someone that knows what they're doing and is not going to be phased by your lack of experience.
    Pick a lady you like, in a location that is convenient for you, make contact and have fun.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    There are plenty of lovely ladies here that will look after you, but what type of girl do you like?

    These are the top 6 reviewed escorts on E-I
    Escort Reviews of JessicaJessy, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Selena, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Alyssa, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Patty Baby, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Lynne, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of VanessaVanny, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    I would also recommend any of the following:
    Escort Reviews of English Layla, Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Alex (Irish), Irish escort from Escort Ireland
    Escort Reviews of Nikky, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    But the lady closest to your own age and getting a lot of great reviews is Ciara.
    Irish Ciara, Donegal Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    She is in Donegal at the moment, but would be worth getting in touch with when she returns to Dublin

    I think it's a great way to lose your virginity, with someone that knows what they're doing and is not going to be phased by your lack of experience.
    Pick a lady you like, in a location that is convenient for you, make contact and have fun.
    Thats a solid line up if i say so myself you really can't go wrong with any the above.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    There is one who will treat you to something special as it's your first time, nick2010 in Kildare . .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    This is my own personal ramblings on this issue.

    My advice would be to first enjoy and savour every minute of your first encounter.
    Whatever you do, do not go for a short appointment, make the experience as long and pleasurable as you can, as an orgasm is only the icing on the cake.

    If you are lucky enough to visit an escort, relax and enjoy the experience.
    Don't forget that escorts by and large are much more beautiful and accommodating than the average girl.
    Never forget this, as it may raise your expectations too high in the future.

    Remember also that although your encounter may be earth shattering, always keep in the back of your mind that its not real.
    The escort is there purely for your pleasure only during your appointment, it will not last after the allocated time.

    Many escorts and punter will tell you that you are too young to experience this.
    My view is that if you have made up your mind, then an escort is a much better way to experience this gift rather than with a girl on the street corner.

    Whatever you do, make sure you treat the escort with loving, care and compassion during your time together.
    You may have paid for her time, but never her body!

    As I said before make sure you enjoy your experience and select the escort wisely.

    Good Luck!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    dr love (11-01-11), herodotus (11-01-11), jimmydee (11-01-11)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Excellent advice mark hope he takes it .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    You are too young to see and escort and even if you were a 40 year old virgin I am not sure that is a good idea. People come to escorts for all sorts of reasons but not for their first experience of sex.

    Apart

    Quote Originally Posted by upforthecrack View Post
    Hey everybody,
    Im a 19 yr old virgin and im eager to finally lose it and i was wondering if anybody had any advice as to who to go to as i know all escorts dont do first timers. I know many of you will tell me to wait but i really want to lose it now finally and really need help!! Im based in Dublin.
    Any help would be fantastic!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •