Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grass on the pitch

Reviews

Having lived and "lived" in a few countries it's my experience that among non-working girls, the Irish are the worst for neglecting their lady gardens. I ain't gonna start a competition here by mentioning any numbers but I'd say 75% of Irish non-working girls I've managed to get my leg over had done absolutely no maintenance. Of the other 25% it was a varying degree of trimming at best, and 0% were completely harvested.

UK girls - much better performance. Though there is a noticable difference between regions of the UK you happen to score in, and another noticable difference between something else that I dare not mention here or I risk starting a war.

USA - somewhere in between. And again very region dependent. The more you approach LA the shorter the grass gets !

Australia - similar to the UK.

Continental Europe - again very country specific. Italians - forget it ... you're getting the full bush and that's it. Be thankful if you don't also get under arm bushes. Spain - not much better. France - dunno ... didn't score there. Russia - didn't score there either despite my best efforts.

Never been to Africa so I don't know.

In all my travels though, I find our neighbouring UK girls to be most reliable. Very predictable ... once you know what you want coupled with knowing what to expect from different people, you probably won't go far wrong.

But Irish girls ... sorry, but it's disappointing all the way really. Half of them must have been educated by nuns who are likely to have bushes longer than Dumbledore's beard. The rest of them .... well ..... no excuse.
    Last edited by Banjo; 11-01-11 at 21:13.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

prettywoman (11-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Why do women scrimp?? How many men wax or shave anything below their chin. I for one do not nor would I ever even dream of doing so. I would never even dream of asking a girlfriend to do so either and to be honest it would not even be an issue for me.
    Excuse me! I lead by example, I shave everything with the exception of my head and legs (men shaving legs is just weird) I hate hair on a woman and likewise on myself, I'm always pride myself on being nicely trimmed and presentable for the ladies, I would often get complimented on it, I think women appreciate a nicely groomed body just as we do.

I just have a couple of questions pls... Do you not get shaving rush, if so how to you tackle it?
    I think you should change for waxing, if you are that immaculate.
    I find if a man shaves his whole body the 6 o'clock stubble really prickles.... your bits and your body. I think trimming or waxing is better for man personally.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Excuse me! I lead by example, I shave everything with the exception of my head and legs (men shaving legs is just weird) I hate hair on a woman and likewise on myself, I'm always pride myself on being nicely trimmed and presentable for the ladies, I would often get complimented on it, I think women appreciate a nicely groomed body just as we do.
    I used to shave my legs when I raced.
    Hit the road and the hair would make matters worse

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    I just have a couple of questions pls... Do you not get shaving rush, if so how to you tackle it?
    I think you should change for waxing, if you are that immaculate.
    I find if a man shaves his whole body the 6 o'clock stubble really prickles.... your bits and your body. I think trimming or waxing is better for man personally.
    Ok I'm not that hairy i only have to shave face every 4/5 days and I shave under arms and chest and trim my bits once a week, but I hate having to do it so I'm getting laser hair removal everywhere next week, so hopefully after a few sessions no more shaving

Tried veet/immac but doesn't agree with me
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 11-01-11 at 21:58.

Reviews

I'm so hairy you'd think my mam was after knitting me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (12-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I used to shave my legs when I raced.
    Hit the road and the hair would make matters worse
    Made what worse?

I could never get my head round shaving my legs, just seems very wrong to me, don't know why, just does??

Reviews

Made what worse?

I could never get my head round shaving my legs, just seems very wrong to me, don't know why, just does??
    Cuts, grazes, general unpleasantness

Make sure you go somewhere where they have the alexandrite machine. like this Laser hair removal - sk:n Clinics IPL is useless.... trust me I have been there.... waste of money!!!!

Reviews

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast