Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grass on the pitch

Reviews

I just feel the urge to see a hairy burger.
    It's been a while.

Might get a take away later
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 11-01-11 at 17:44.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I like a little bush a rear thing now but back in the day , I'll leave it there .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Call me a contrarian but I prefer a neatly trimmed strip over the bald look- I like to know the lady has gone through puberty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grass.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	34980

Can posters please refrain from using the words "Grass" and "Bush" on the forum as references to drugs will bring the wrath of the mods down on them as in recent days

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (11-01-11), dr love (11-01-11), herodotus (11-01-11), hornylimerick (11-01-11)

Reviews

Yeah just a nice trim and tidy bush is absolutely grand so it is (but clean shaven is lovely too)

I wonder why this level of grooming is such a taboo for non-working girls, whats the problem? I get me back waxed and I trim me man-feathers as and when is required, why do women scrimp on this aspect of grooming?? dosent make any sense....

Reviews

Why do women scrimp?? How many men wax or shave anything below their chin. I for one do not nor would I ever even dream of doing so. I would never even dream of asking a girlfriend to do so either and to be honest it would not even be an issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yeah just a nice trim and tidy bush is absolutely grand so it is (but clean shaven is lovely too)

I wonder why this level of grooming is such a taboo for non-working girls, whats the problem? I get me back waxed and I trim me man-feathers as and when is required, why do women scrimp on this aspect of grooming?? dosent make any sense....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I agree the ladys here really do have us spoiled.
    I must say that I do quite like a bit of a landing strip, or one lady had a lovely heart shaped landing strip. Quite the turn on.
    As long as its a narrow trimmed runway - no problem.

I had those difficult to reach runways which are difficult to find.
    Usually think of Aeroflot planes crashed at the side of mountainous terrains!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Can posters please refrain from using the words "Grass" and "Bush" on the forum as references to drugs will bring the wrath of the mods down on them as in recent days

CG
    Sorry CG, we all stand corrected!

CG
    ha ha.... you cheeky man

When I'm in public places, it amazes me how many women still keep a full bush
    I for one I think it is ugly. At least they should cut it short....
    Guys, you don't have hair covering your whole cock for the most part, so it is not entirely the same.

Ps.: Just editing to say that girls in the real world probably either don;t have the time, they don't care or they have not been told.... Working girls make a living from their landin-strips
    Last edited by prettywoman; 11-01-11 at 20:45.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

herodotus (11-01-11), Lincoln (11-01-11), Sam Spade (11-01-11)

Reviews

CG
    It says on my profile that I smoke "wacky baccy", whatever that is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast