Thread: Blast from the past.

Reviews

Default Blast from the past.

Sorry. Couldn't think of a more appropriate title. Over the years there have been times when I was actively punting, and times when I wasn't. There were two girls I was fond of, in the past, that I've lost contact with. One was a street girl, real name Helen, I first met her on Burlington road in the mid 90's, last met her mid 2000, she worked mostly by mobile phone to regular clients then. Classy girl, could bring her into a hotel or b&b no problem. She phoned me with a new phone number after my last appointment, I was in work and lost the number. I tried to track her down years ago, was told she joined an agency. Maybe someone on here remembers her.
    she would be 35 to 40 now.

Reviews

Next girl was in a "health club" in Grosvenor square about '95. A petite ginger girl from Donegal, I don't remember her name but she was a pure natural, she would be about 40 now . Think the club was called Private Temptations, advertised in in dublin, slogan was "How can we tempt you" This club closed down over night, nothing in the newspapers at the time. I know its a long shot but if anybody knows anything about these girls I'd appreciate the info.
    Last edited by longtipp; 10-01-11 at 02:48.